Chapter 36

Matty and I had spent 3 weeks going over house after house. Nothing seemed right. Except for 1. But the chances of us getting it were so slim. I basically just decided it wasn't going to happen.

After I got out of the shower, I decided I just wanted to lay with Matty. I missed the cuddles. Even tho it hadn't even been 12 hours since we were last cuddled up together. I slipped on one of Matty's T's over my bra and underwear, and then I left the bathroom and walked into my room. I instantly went to the bed and lay on Matty. "Well, hello, love." He said to me. I giggled. "Are you okay?" He asked me. I nodded. "I just want to lay with you." I said in almost a whisper. He kissed the top of my head. "Hold on, is this my shirt?" He asked. I laughed. "Umm... maybe?" I said. "Unbelievable." He joked.

"OH MATTY!" I said before I jumped up. "What?" He asked as he laughed slightly. "Look." I said before I lifted the shirt, revealing the very faint bump that started forming. "Oh my god." He said. I giggled. He jumped up, and he came over to me before getting on his knees, kissing my stomach over and over again. I laughed at the sight in front of me. "You're getting big in their kiddo." Matty spoke to my stomach. "I can't wait for you to be here." He said. He stood up and looked at me. "God I fucking love you." He said to me before kissing me passionately. "So I was thinking we could go out to dinner tonight." He said. "Yeah, that sounds great." I said.

As we stood there, I heard the front door open, and then I heard talking. "Who's here?" I questioned. "It's probably just Liz." He said. "Yeah, but she's talking to someone." I added. "Hunter?" He questioned. "No, Hunter is with Matt and CJ. They took him out for a while." I said. I then heard another voice speak. "Wait, shhh. Shut up." I said. "I didn't say anything." He said. "Shhh." I said, causing him to chuckle.

"Hold on a sec, is that George?" I questioned. "What?" Matty asked, confused. "George is here." I said. "No, he's not." Matty said. Just then, George laughed. We looked at each other. "What the hell?" He questioned. "Get me my pants, please." I said to him. He grabbed my pair of sweats from the edge of the bed and handed them to me. I slipped them on and then left the room. I walked out to the living room, and immediately I saw George on the couch, with Liz on his lap.

"Holy shit!" I said. They both looked at me. "Ember, you're home." Liz said. "Yeah, so are you. And George." I said with a smirk. "I-uh-we-" She let out a sigh, giving up. "When did this happen?" I asked. "About 2 weeks ago." She said. "Oh my god! And you didn't tell me!?" I said. They both laughed. "George I swear to fucking God, if you hurt her ill kill you." I said. "You'll ruin your boyfriends band if you kill off the bands Drummer." He said. "You wanna bet? I'll find someone better." I said as I gave him a killer look.

"Who's dying?" Matty asked as he walked out and wrapped his arms around my waist. "George if he hurts Liz." I said. "Nononono, you can't kill George. The band needs him." Matty said. "SEE!" George said, making Liz and I laugh. "We're dating idiots apparently." Liz said. "Wait, what?" Matty asked. "Yeah, babe, you missed a lot in the last minute and a half." I said. "Wha- I'm so confused." He said. I laughed. "That's okay, just stand there and look pretty." I said with a little giggle. "Haha, real funny. " He said. "I thought so." I said before I kissed his cheek.

(A/n: sorry for another short chapter...)