Chapter 22

We walked in the door, and immediately, I was greeted by my mom. "Mom, you remember Matty." I said with a smile. She turned and then hugged him. "It's good to see you again, hon." She said. We all continued walking in, and I saw CJ sitting on the couch with a young girl. "Wow, Kimber, you really grew up." I said. "Ember!" She said as she jumped up. She went over to me and I hugged her. "It's been forever." She said. "I know." I added. "How have you been?" I asked as I pulled away from her. "Good. Everything has been really good." She said. "That's good. Are you applying for colleges yet?" J asked. "Just waiting for responses." She said. CJ came over, and I hugged him, and he greeted Matty. We all talked a bit.

Matt then walked down the stairs. "Hey!" I walked over and hugged him. "How are you doing, kiddo?" He asked me. "Good." I said with a smile. "Uh, Matt. You remembered my boyfriend Matty, right?" I said. "Of course, it's good to see you again." He said to Matty. "You as well." Matty said. "Mom said dinner is ready!" CJ said. We all walked into the kitchen and sat around the table. "Jeez, mom, this smells amazing." I said. "Thank you." She said happily. "So, Matty, right?" Kimber said to Matty. "Mhm." He said. "How did you and Ember meet?" She asked. "Oh, she was hired as my bands tour photographer." He said. "Band?" She asked. He chuckled slightly. "Yeah. What about you? How did you meet everyone?" He asked her. "Oh, CJ and I did karate together when we were little, and Ember used to babysit me. That is, before they moved." She said.

Everyone continued talking, and my mom brought the food to the table and and we all served ourselves. "So, how's the preparation for your album release going?" My mom asked Matty. "Uh, good. I mean tiring, but good." He said with a smile. "Are you excited to be back on tour?" CJ asked him. Matty smiled. "In some ways, yeah." He said.  I reached under the table and held his hand as we talked to the family.

*Later*

We continued talking, and everything just felt so natural. It felt so perfect. I didn't want this to end. I just wanted to be here forever. With all of these people. Especially Matty. "Alright, well, it was good seeing you guys." I said. We said our goodbyes. As I hugged my mom, she whispered, "Keep him. He's a good one." I smiled at he words. "I'm happy for you." She said with a smile.

*Back at the apartment*

Matty sat on my bed, and immediately, I climbed and straddled his lap. He wrapped his arms around me, and I looked him deep in the eyes. "Thank you for being amazing." I said. He smiled. "Thank you. You're the amazing one." He said with a smile. "Stop being cheesy!" I said, making him laugh. "It's your fault! I wasn't like this before we met!" He said, making us both laugh harder.

"I love you. I really really love you." I said. "Well, I love you too." I just kept looking at him in silence. "Is everything okay, love?" He asked me. "Everything is great. I mean, I have you here, and my family litterly loves you, and you've become like best friends with my best friend." I said with a smile. "Not your whole family, Hunter is still pretty scared of me." I laughed. "I just don't want you to leave." I said softly. "Hey, I know it sucks. But we will figure it out. But I still have a week here. Let's not focus on me leaving." He said. "It's hard not to." I said. "I know, love. I'm sorry it has to be this way. But I promise you, we will get through it." He said. "I know, I know we will." I said softly. "I'm so so sorry." He said as he kissed the top of my head.

We laid back on the bed, and I lay on top of Matty. I leaned up and kissed him. It started out as just a soft kiss to show him I loved him. But it wasn't long before I had gotten more hungry. Matty gladly made the kiss more heated. He let his hand fall to my ass and he squeezed it, making me let out a soft moan.

In shock, my eyes widened. Matty laughed at me. "We have to be quite babe. Liz and Hunter are here." I said. "Yeah, yeah, okay." He said, making me laugh. He leaned forward and kissed me again he trailed the kissed down from my lips to my jaw. Then, down to my neck and then to my collar bone. As he got to the small spot underneath my collar bone, I sucked in air harshly. He then sucked a little harder on that spot. I bit my lip, holding back the moan I wanted to let out. Matty stopped and looked at me. "Are you going to be able to stay quiet?" He asked me. I nodded. He smiled and pecked my lips.

*Later*

I let out a sigh as we lay there together. "I love you. So fucking much." He said. I let out a small chuckle. "Not just because of the sex, but I just love you. But the sex is pretty amazing." He said, making me giggle slightly. "It is." I said before I leaned up to him and kissed him.