Chapter 12

As we sat on the bus, I laid my head on Matty's shoulder. Half asleep, half awake. I was too tired for today. "Looks like you two had a long night." Adam said. "Stuff it." Matty said, making me laugh slightly. "Pictures of you two are all over media." George added. I let out a small chuckle. "I hope they got a good picture of Matty with ice cream on his cheek." I said. The boys laughed. "Babe, why don't you go back to sleep? We have a couple of hours before we get to the next stop." He said. "Mmm... That sounds good." I said. I laid my head back down on his shoulder, and then I hugged onto his arm. He kissed the top of my head, and I smiled.

*Little While Later*

I woke up feeling so much more rested. "Good morning, sleeping beauty." Ross said, making me laugh a little. I looked over at Matty, and he smiled at me before he softly pecked my lips. "Feeling better?" He asked. "Much." I said. "Good." He added. "You you rest at all?" I asked. "No, I can't really sleep on the bus." He said.

I sat there still trying to wake myself up. "We just stopped and got food. I had the guys go in and get our food." Matty said. "Mmm... what did you get?" I asked. "Breakfast burritos." He said. "Sounds good." I said. He smiled and then grabbed our food.

*Later*

So we made it to the venue, and the guys are doing soundcheck. So, since Jamie wants me to 'Be An Influencer', I decided to go live on Instagram. I sat there and went live. I started talking to the chat a bit and then answering some questions they had asked.

"Hey babe, come here." I heard. I looked up, and I saw Matty motioning for me to come over to him. I said bye to the livestream, then I got up and walked to the stage, and I stood right in front of where he had been standing. "What's the plan for tomorrow?" He asked me. "Our flight leaves at 4 in the morning, and then we will get to my mom's by 7, and then when everyone gets there, we girls will be helping my mom get ready. Then the wedding starts at 4. "Okay, sounds great." He said. He leaned forward and kissed my head before standing back up.

I decided to call my mom to tell her Matty would be able to be there as well. The phone rang a couple of times but then it was picked up. "Hey, mom." I said. "Hey sweetheart, what's up?" She asked. "Well, I wanted to tell you, Matty convinced his manager to let him come with me for the wedding." I said. "Really, that's amazing. I can't wait to meet your boyfriend." She said, making me smile.

"How's everyone doing?" I asked her. "Well, CJ has a new crush, but he won't tell anyone who it is. And Matt's doing well." She said. "Are you doing okay? I mean, being stuck with two boys must suck." She laughed. "Yeah, I'm doing good." She said. "How are you feeling about tomorrow?" I asked. "Nervous. Very very nervous. But I'm excited." She said. "All right, well, I should get going. I have to get a lot done tonight so I can head home for the day tomorrow." I said. "Okay, sweetie." She said. "I'll see you tomorrow." I said. "Okay."

*Later*

"You almost done?" I asked Matty as he put a few things into his bag for the trip to North Carolina. I laid on the bed while I looked through photos on my phone. I got up and decided to take a picture. So I tool a mirror selfie. "Ooo, Matty, come here." I said. He walked over to me. "Yeah?" He asked. Without him paying attention, I took a picture. "Thank you." I said as I smiled and turned around and looked to him.  "I'm ready for bed. You?" I asked. "Yeah." He said. I leaned forward and pecked his lips. I then took his hand and pulled him to follow me to the bed. "Goodnight, love." He said to me. "Goodnight." I quickly posted the photo on my story and then shut off my phone.

" I quickly posted the photo on my story and then shut off my phone

*Few Hours Later*

I laid there, still unable to sleep.  All I could think about was my mom. She hasn't had the best record when it comes to guys, but Matt is just perfect. I feel like it's almost too good to be true. I just don't want my mom to be hurt again.

Ad I sat there my alarm went off. I let out a sigh, knowing that meant I wasn't going to get sleep. I turned off my alarm and then rolled over, moving closer to Matty. I softly played with his soft, messy curls. "Matty. Babe, it's time to get ready to leave." I said softly. He stirred, and I smiled at the sight. "Mmmm... 5 more minutes." He said. I let out a small chuckle. "Fine, but you better be up when I'm done with my hair." I said with a small laugh. I went to get up, but immediately, I felt an arm around me pulling me into his chest. "5 more minutes with you in bed." He said, making me smile at the softness of his gesture.

(A/n: Guys, I am so sorry, I just realized how I like sped through the entire story. I'm not sure if I should go back now and fix it add more detail n stuff, or if I should just put the *rough draft* out now and then fix it when the story is over. Let me know what you guys think.)