He helps her sit down on her bed and then plops down on one of her free chairs.

Walker: "Kinda weird you did this willingly. I mean, sis, I HAD to get this. I was on death's door with no other options. But...I guess that means you're really determined to be a good soldier, where you'd throw your humanity away just to save others."

Winter smiles and moves herself to get comfortable in her bed.

Winter: "I lost my physical humanity, but I'm still very human at heart. So are you."

.

.

.

They sit in a very comfortable silence for a few hours. With both of them now as machines, they act differently. There's a mutual unspoken understanding between the two siblings. As far as they're concerned, their life span just quadrupled and they're borderline invincible unless a nuclear bomb is dropped on them.

Winter: "I'm assuming Weiss knows."

Walker: "Yeah. She's not mad or anything. Just...trying to cope with the fact that two of her siblings are WMD's. She got used to me being this, so maybe it won't be so bad for you. You just won't be as good of a teacher anymore. I remember your...less then stellar teaching method with Weiss during the Vytal Festival."

She scoffs but does laughs at his statement.

Winter: "She shouldn't have taken that much damage against Team FNKI. You know that to be true."

Walker opens his palm and a blue projection of a shape forms. He watches it change shapes periodically. It's like a fidget toy for him.

Walker: "Okay, yeah, you might be right, but she was also 17 years old. Frankly, her whole team has an issue with fighting. Their last battle in the war was...Adam? Yeah, Adam. With Sienna's help. Even then, they fall short. Have they actually won a battle by themselves? Properly? I don't want to call her friends bad influences, but..."

Someone knocks on the door and it startles the two. Walker looks back at Winter but then turns to the door.

Walker: "Whoever is behind that door, please give us a moment!"

He turns back to Winter again and smiles.

Walker: "Try out your new eye and radar. Identify who is behind the door."

In Winter's radar, an aura is detected within whoever this is, so it's human. But the soul doesn't feel right. It's not natural. It was somehow created after the body was. Which means...

Winter: "Yes Penny, you may come in."

.

.

.

.

A few transport ships land in the airport of the Atlas academy and military base. One ship opens and 8 huntsmen step out. 

Team JNPR: Jaune Arc, Pyrrha Nikos, Nora Valkyrie and Lie Ren. (Think of their Volume 8 outfits, then do whatever you want for Pyrrha.)

Team RWBY: Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blace Belladonna and Yang Xiao Long. (Same with the 3 girls. Blace is wearing a black and white tailcoat, purple undershirt, grey combat pants and black boots. Yes, he has Wail and Lament in this mini sub series.)

Weiss: "Ruby, Yang. Please remember we're here for training and not messing around with the Ace Operatives." 

Yang laughs and Ruby pouts at Weiss' order. They've been a team for 4 years now, and they've all grown close. Blace and Weiss almost feel like they've been indoctrinated into the Rose/Xiao Long family. 

Yang: "Not my fault this place gives some stiff competition!" 

Blace smirks and rests his arms on the two sisters, one arm on Yang's shoulder and another on Ruby's head.

Blace: "How about this. You can TALK to them, but don't throw a punch, especially at that big one in their team. I can't remember her name but that girl is built like a brick house." 

JNPR comes up behind them and they all follow behind Weiss into the academy lead by some soldiers. They walk through the large grey halls of the military academy and are greeted by Winter and Walker near the barracks. All eight of them know Walker is an android, but no one besides Weiss knows Winter's new body. They just see the normal Winter Schnee.

Walker: "Good afternoon, huntsmen. Nice to see you all again. Ironwood gave the greenlight for you guys to train to your hearts content here. Please treat the staff with care." 

He aims that last part of the sentence at Ruby, Yang and Weiss. Ruby and Yang can get a bit feisty, while Weiss can just be an asshole. Winter leads all of them away but Walker pulls both Weiss and Blace out of the group and leans his face close.

Walker: "Let me speak with you two in privacy. There are some...developments." 

.

.

.