Arc 3, Chapter 9: Erens Birthday. A World Far From Okay

Eren POV:

We step through the portal and land in...a desert? I don't recognize this place.

Eren: "Where is this?"

Dark: "The Deserts of Menagerie. These deserts that used to be infested by Grimm make up most of the island."

Used to? Really? Guess that's why that city I was in against Sienna and Adam was so condensed.

Dark: "The rest of this you'll find out for yourself. Click the button for a request or when you're done."

I nod and activate Wail, jumping forward and traveling through the desert.

3rd person POV:

Behind Dark is the portal they traveled through. He noticed the four girls sneaking in and decided to play along.

Dark: "Any second now."

As he says this, Team RWBY flies through the portal and lands on the sand in front of him.

Ruby: "Oh geez...that was close..."

Yang: "Yeah...that landing sucked."

Weiss: "Ugh. Now my skirt is all sandy..."

Blake: "Wait...sand?"

Blake looks around and realizes where they are.

Blake: "We're in Menagerie."

Dark: "Yes you are."

The four girls quickly jump up and get into a fighting stance looking at the God of Darkness.

Yang: "You! Why're we in Menagerie? Where did Eren go?!"

Weiss: "Yang. That's the God of Lights brother, the God of Darkness."

Weiss lowers her rapier and turns around and looks around the area.

Weiss: "Sorry about Yang, God of Dark. We went through the portal and snuck in so we could get Eren back. We didn't want anything bad to happen to him."

Dark: "I don't care what you lot do. It isn't my job to step into mortal affairs."

Ruby: "So we aren't in trouble?"

Dark: "I said I don't care."

He points his finger at Weiss and a small purple ball flies out and gently fades into Weiss's body. She freaks out a bit before suddenly cat ears spring out of her head.

Blake: "O-Oh my god..."she snickers.

Weiss: "T-Those are cat ears!!" She touches the top of her head and growls.

Ruby: "Oh! Why did you do that God of Dark?"

Dark: "I won't spoil anything, but for safety here I'd recommend you be Faunus. I'm aware of the gift my brother bestowed upon you two. Transform into Faunus and we shall explore this world."

Yang: "Oh my Gods you're right! We're in an alternate timeline!" She freaks out like a fat kid in a candy shop.

Once Yang and Ruby become their respective Faunus types, Dark summons a purple ball around them and slowly fly into the air, going in Eren's direction.

Blake: "Woah! I might get sick!"

Yang: "Weren't you on that bullhead when we first got to Beacon? You weren't throwing up there."

Blake: "We can see everything from up here! At least in a bullhead it's a closed space!"

Ruby: "Hahaha. Now we've got Vomit Boy and Vomit Girl."