Chapter 18- Familiar

Start from the beginning

"Dude, what the hell did you say to them?" Ruby asked.

"I'm getting better at pick-up lines." Liam said, smirking proudly.

"So, are we going to the arena behind the school for the parade?" Bloom asked, jumping up and down a little.

"Actually, the ceremony will take place inside." Sky said.

"Inside?" Stella complained. "For once I'd like to spend a day without seeing the inside of a school."

"Woah, Stella. You don't really think we'd have a party without a few surprises." Brandon asked. "Come on, girls, and Ghouls, follow us."

They all stood up and walked towards the school with the boys. Ebony and Ruby walked hand in hand, and the Ghouls wouldn't be able to seperate them without looking suspiscious so, instead, they, along with Amore and Kaylus, kept talking to the redhead, taking her attention out of her girlfriend, which annoyed the brunette deeply.

"Hey, where did Bloom go?" Ruby asked, noticing her sister running in the opposite direction.

"She went to look for Professor Avalon to tell him where we're going." Sky said, sighing upset.

"Jesus, could the girl behave any more desperatly?" Ruby whispered to herself before kissing Ebony's cheek and letting go of her hand. "I'll go find her. I don't want her to get into any trouble."

"Alright, see you soon, babe." Ebony said, pecking Ruby on the lips before letting her run out. Once the redhead was far enough, the brunette dropped her smile and glared threateningly at the Pixies and Ghouls. "I don't know what is wrong with you, little creatures but, back off. Ruby's my girlfriend and you can't do anything about it."

"We'll see about it." Kaylus whispered, so the others wouldn't hear her. 

"Ruby might be your girlfriend now, but she won't be yours for long." Amore told her. "You have no right to have her and she'll eventually come to her senses and be with the ones that really want, love and care for her and they are the Trix, not you."

"That's what you think, little Pet." Ebony spat, walking faster to get away from them.

"I hope you're right, Amore." Greg said, watching the brunette smirk evily.

As the group headed to the place the ceremony would be taking place, Ruby chased after her sister, who she had lost a few minutes ago. She ran up some stairs and once she made a turn, she accidentally bumped into someone almost making them fall, but luckily, she caught them before they fell.

It was a very beautiful and tall young witch with teal hair held up in an updo, and glasses with gold lenses and purple frame. The witch stared at Ruby speechless and so did the redhead who felt like the girl was weirdly familiar to her. Another, even taller girl with straight blonde hair that reached her knees, cleared her throat, braking the eye contact between the two.

"Hey, uhmm... Agnes, stop staring at her like an idiot." The blonde said through gritted teeth.

"Agnes?" The girl with teal hair mouthed without Ruby seeing, looking at her friend confused. The blonde just gave her a warning look making the third girl, whose hair was orange hair styled in two puffs that looked like poddle ears, roll her eyes. "Yeah, right, sorry." The girl, stepped away from Ruby and smiled at her.

"It's ok." The redhad answered with a kind smile. "Did you girls see my sister by any chance? She's a redhead, a bit tall, blue eyes, with a cheery personality, she's always smiling and obviously crushsing and obsessing over a new, pedophile, teacher. Does it ring any bells to you?"

The three witches chuckled softly.

"Yes, she was just here asking about some tall and handsome Professor." The blonde witch said, her icy-blue eyes staring deep into Ruby's chocolate ones.