"I fucking knew it..."

Luffy stretches towards the figurehead to get the kid. The kid flinches back when he sees the rubber man slingshot towards him, so he kicks his hand off the horn while he was in mid-flight.

The pressure from the hand reeling back doesn't stop Luffy, but instead flips him in the air, until he kicks the horn down from his hands and onto Merry's head. Anamaria goes to cheer for her captain until she sees a blue, glittery, smoke seep out of the horn and envelopes Luffy.

"LUFFY!" the others rush over to the smoke, where Luffy fell unconscious, when the kid makes a dive for the ocean.

"Oh no you don't!" the kid turns around to see that Ana had just been shot out of the water and hit his jaw.

Robin and the others watch the kid fly over their heads, and over to the back deck where Anamaria now was.

"Hand over the horn, ya little shit" Anamaria says, with a menacing glare in her eyes, and reaches out for the approaching kid that cowered under her glare as Ana's pupils contracted.

The child trembles at those frightening eyes, but he won't lose. Just before Ana can touch him, he takes a deep breath and gives off a loud, eerie tune from the horn. Anamaria's glare sharpens making the tune stutter as she did and they watch him go into the water, without a single shot made.

Ф

"You're the captain you say?!" Usopp shouts.

"If I hadn't remembered thing, I would've stayed Usopp's underling forever" the captain said as he sat cross legged on the railing of the ship, showing a peace sign to them.

"Shut up! I'm never gonna believe it" Usopp turned his head away.

"The cap's right!" Anamaria shouted from her spot where she was having her sweets that had now calmed her down from her angered state.

"I'm the one who leads 8000 men in Usopp's army!" the sniper continued.

"That's the spirit! That's our Usopp!" Luffy shouts out "But you're the sniper for the StrawHat pirates!" he turns to the reindeer that was hiding from them.

"Ahh! Don't come this way!" the doctor shouted.

"Are you still acting like that?" Luffy asked Chopper as he looked around the mast where he was hiding "Let's play like we always do!"

"I'm the ships' doctor and yet I was really doing something like this?" Chopper asked himself with sticks coming out of his mouth and into his nose as Luffy played around with him.

"The rubber monkey said that he regained his memories, but he acts just like he did before" Sanji said.

"'E's always been like this" Anamaria chuckled making the cook smile at her with heart eyes.

"It means he doesn't change no matter what happens" Robin said with a small smile.

They all talked about having to find the culprit and their missing navigator before Sanji offered to make them dinner with the captain agreeing with his usual emphasis at the thought of food.

Ж

Deep in the forest in the dark of the night, the boy with the seahorse, that caused all the trouble, is running with deep terror in his heart. The reason he's so terrified, is because he had looked into the woman's eyes and completely frozen.

"I can't believe she figured me out so quickly! If I didn't pull that stunt, I would've been done for!" he keeps walking until he sees a fire in the forest "I underestimated them. If I make and enemy out of them, I could be in big trouble. But I'll definitely make my wish come true. But first, I need to make some friends. And you can't go wrong with a skilled swordsman"