"Did I say that I was 'ere for the goddamn treasure?! Just calm tha fuck down!" Anamaria shouted as she kept the other woman still with water surrounding her body.

"Then what the hell do you want?!" Nami sits up once she was released while pushing the bag behind her, and glares at the intruder.

"Like I said, I just wanna talk. The sooner YA answer my questions, the sooner I'll leave, without yer treasure, ok?"

Nami slightly calms down at the offer, and that she doesn't want the treasure, but she still sees her as a dirty pirate. She still sits in the way of Ana's view or the treasure and gives her a look of disdain.

"Fine..."

"Something took eyer memories and the ones from the rest of the crew. Did you see anything strange when you got to town?" Anamaria asked her.

Nami slightly tenses at the question and quickly recalls what happened when she made it into town.

"The entire town is weird! When a newspaper was dropped in the square, a whole mob came by and fought for the newspaper!"

She trails off when she thinks back on the kid she saw with the creepy horn. If the kid was a local, then he would've been just as confused as the others, but he acted perfectly fine. That feeling she got from the horn can't be a coincidence either, he has to be the wizard!

"That little shit!" Ana shouts. Nami grows confused by the outburst as she watches her get up "I gotta go hunt down a lead. By the way. I really hope ya remember us soon"

Ж

The redhead quickly closes the door, and locks it for her own sense of safety, then lets out a breath that she didn't know she was holding.

"That girl gets weirder by the minute..." she slams them face down on the counter, then puts her treasure on the floor to make room for her to belly flop onto the bed.

All of this stuff is just crazy to her, because there's no possible way for her to agree to be a pirate, unless...As she replays what the woman had told her, she starts thinking that she may be right.

There's no possible way she would abandon her home village to travel with pirates. If they were somehow able to take down Arlong's crew though, and she grew to like them, she might've actually joined them...

She groans at the stupid possibility, that's seems impossible in her eyes, and wraps herself in the blanket. All she needs is some sleep to help her calm down. With a clear head, she can find some answers tomorrow, or at least a way to get back to her hometown.

Ж

After hours of searching through the island for the kid she had bumped into, Anamaria was at a loss for where that kid with the sea horse horn could be hiding. Every local in town barely knew where they were, let alone where the kid could be, so she was on her own for this search.

There was no sign of the kid and she decided to rest for a bit as Sable came out of the forest with her stomach clearly showing that she had just eaten.

The reason for that, is because when she looks at the docks from her spot on the cliffs, she can see the child, with the horn in his hands, walking to the docks.

"There you are..." Anamaria jumps up and goes towards the docks to get a closer range she hears the sound of a splash and sees that the kid dove into the water "Why the fuck would he take a swim at this time of..." she trails off when she looks towards the ship, and figures out that he's going to finish what he started "Crap!"

Anamaria jumps into the water and is swims towards the ship. She grabs onto the railing, and looks to the front of the ship where the kid is standing on top of Merry's head, while he's using his horn on them.