#20

Luhan sighed as he gazed at the tall tower before him.It is 8:00 p.m. now in Seoul.A lot of people has left.But Luhan used the stairs to go up.The lights on Namsan Tower were on,and was shining beautifully.

Sooyeon promised to meet me here at 7:30 p.m.,why isn't she here yet?

Luhan felt nervous and excited at the same time.Sooyeon agreed to meet him in front of Namsan Tower.After hearing from Sehun,he ran to Namsan Tower and arrived at 6:00 p.m. with an empty stomach.Although his stomach kept growling,he ignored it.

It was starting to get cold,Luhan was lucky that he was wearing a jacket when he got there.He put his hands into his pockets and sighed again.

"Luhan-ssi."called a soft yet familiar voice behind him.This is the first time in five years that he had heard his name called by the girl he loves,but it seems to formal.She usually just called him by his name,and not with Mr or any formalities.They looked like strangers towards each other.

Luhan turned around and saw Jiyeon.She was wearing a black coat and a pair of black high heels.She wanted to be send to jail fashionably.

"Sooyeon-a."said Luhan,walking towards her.Jiyeon stopped and stared at him.Sooyeon?He is calling me that name again as if we were really close.

"Let's sit there."said Luhan,pointing at one of the lover's bench.Jiyeon just followed him and sat down beside him.

"I know why you need to meet me."Jiyeon suddenly spoke.

"You know?You remembered!"exclaimed Luhan happily.Jiyeon just nodded.

"Finally!"said Luhan and hugged her.Jiyeon's shoulders stiffen.

*Thud!Thud!Thud!

She could feel her heartbeat beating inside loudly.Not again....Whenever he hugs me,my heart can't stop beating.

"Luhan-ssi."she spoke.Luhan missed her a lot,so he didn't let go.Why is Sooyeon calling me Mr?

"Why are you so formal with me?"asked Luhan,still wrapping her around his arms.

"I will accept the punishment that the court will give me."said Jiyeon.Luhan let go of her and stared at her in the eyes."What are you saying?"asked Luhan.

"I know I killed someone five years ago,and I will go to jail."spoke Jiyeon again."Jail?"Luhan looked confuse.

"Stop acting.I will just obediently go to jail with you.Get it?"said Jiyeon standing up from the bench.Luhan furrowed his eyebrows in confusion."What do you mean?"asked Luhan.

"Do I have to confess out loud?!YES!I Killed that old man five years ago!"yelled Jiyeon.

"I don't think you got back your old memories."spoke Luhan,understanding the situation.Jiyeon looked back and stared at him."Who told you that you killed someone?"asked Luhan,half laughing.

"Erm....my friend?"replied Jiyeon.Luhan chuckled and said,"You are my wife,Sooyeon-a."

"Wife?You mean real life wife?"

"Yes.Now,come back and sit back down at the bench so that we can talk."said Luhan,patting the empty space beside him.Jiyeon obeyed him and sat down beside him.

"Now,refresh my memories."said Jiyeon,taking a deep breath.

-

"Where is Jiyeon?"asked Jinyoung.Suzy and Fei looked at each other,hoping to think up for a reason.

"Where is she?"asked Jinyoung again.Suzy and Fei stayed silent.

"If you two don't tell me,I will just check the bug I planted in her phone."said Jinyoung and turned on his ear speaker."Track where is Jiyeon now."Jinyoung ordered his goons.

-

"This was the padlock you locked when I went to the bathroom."said Luhan,showing Jiyeon the padlock.Jiyeon traced her fingers on the words written on it.She recognized her own handwriting.It was the same.

"So...I loved you before?"said Jiyeon.Luhan nodded."And...you loved me?"asked Jiyeon,her cheeks were slightly blushing.Luhan nodded and smiled.Jiyeon smiled back.

"This was the necklace I gave you."said Luhan,showing her the heart-shaped necklace.Jiyeon traced her fingers around the letters engraved on it.I guess I loved him so much...

"Let me wear it for you."said Luhan.He pulled up her hair and wore the necklace gently around her neck."Komawo."thanked Jiyeon as she let her hair back down.

"I will try to regain back my memory.Sorry at the moment,I can't remember anything."apologized Jiyeon."Ani.It's not your fault.Don't say sorry."said Luhan and smiled.He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly in his arms.

"I am sorry to ruin the moment here..."said a voice suddenly behind them.Luhan released Jiyeon and both of them turned their heads to see who it was.It was Jinyoung.

"Jiyeon is one of my team members.I demand you to let her go now."said Jinyoung,full of authority.Luhan grabbed Jiyeon's hand and pulled her behind him protectively."Her name is Sooyeon."said Luhan.

"But since she can't remember you,she remains as Jiyeon,my hacker."said Jinyoung,stepping forward.

"You have no rights to claim Sooyeon as one of you.She is my wife."said Luhan.Jinyoung chuckled and held up his gun,and pointed it towards Luhan."Hand her over."ordered Jinyoung.

Jiyeon eyed Jinyoung's fingers,as his fingers were seconds apart from pressing the trigger.Jiyeon quickly pulled Luhan back and stepped forward to avoid the bullet.

Luhan fell onto the floor and a gunshot was heard.

-

A/N:I am sorry to say that I am ending this story.There will be another chapter called Epilouge,and this story will end.One chapter left till I say goodbye to you all.Btw,if you guys are bored,go check out my other works.