#11

This story is dedicated to @luhan143yoona and @EunHaeniee99 ,thank you for your wonderful support.

-

The first term exam is going to be on this March,so everyone please start to revise your subjects.Class dismissed."said the teacher.Sooyeon stood up from her seat and said "Attention."

Everyone bowed to the teacher.Sooyeon sat back down when the teacher left.She started to revise her Maths.The other students were playing around like exams doesn't mean anything to them at all.She sighed at the sight as one girl and one boy were running around in class,chasing each other.

-

"Why are the lights still on?"asked Luhan while rubbing his right eye.He was asleep at first,but Sooyeon turned on the lights and started to revise the subjects and topics that were learned today.

"I am studying."replied Sooyeon,her back was still facing Luhan.Luhan got up from his bed and walked towards the desk.He bent down and rested his chin on Sooyeon's shoulders.Sooyeon felt her cheeks prickly hot.She tried not to react to hide her blushing red cheeks.

"Biology?"asked Luhan.Sooyeon just nodded.

"I hate studying."said Luhan and lifted his chin away from Sooyeon's shoulders and lied on bed.After calming down from her blushing red cheeks,she shifted her gaze towards Luhan.

"You should start studying now."she said."There is still a month."replied Luhan.Sooyeon walked towards the bed and pulled Luhan up with her both arms."You have to study."she said.

Luhan stood there for a moment and scratched his chin thoughtfully."On one condition."he said,raising his index finger.Sooyeon raised an eyebrow and waited for Luhan to continue.

"You have to do one thing I say."he said.

"Then...what's the benefit for me?"Sooyeon asked.

"You will gain a smart and good-looking husband."he said and smirked.Sooyeon pretended to puke.

"How about...getting a place in the top 50 list?"suggested Sooyeon.There were 350+ students in their grade,so to Luhan,it is hard.

"Top 50?"he asked.Sooyeon just nodded and sat back down at her seat.Luhan thought of the deal and pulled a chair beside Sooyeon and sat down.

"Let's start with what we learned today."she said.

-

"This one goes here,because it says so in the formula."taught Sooyeon.She taught Luhan the important points that will be in the exam.Luhan nodded and tried to solve the equation.

Sooyeon stared at him and suddenly thought about last night.

*Flashback*

Luhan didn't answer her so she decided to sleep.But when she closed her eyes,all she could think was Luhan."Is he okay?Maybe the sun was too big back at the field?"she thought.

She thought a lot while closing her eyes.She suddenly felt Luhan turning his back."Is he facing me right now?Does he want to talk?"she thought.

She felt a hand tucking her hair behind her ears gently."What is Luhan doing?"she thought but her eyes remained shut.Then,she felt something soft on her forehead.

"I think I have fallen in love with you."Sooyeon heard Luhan whispered to her ear.After Luhan turned his back away,Sooyeon opened her eyes slowly.

"I think I love you too."she said in her mind,no one but her heard it.

-

"Done.Is this correct?"Luhan asked,but there was no answer.He shifted his gaze to his side and saw Sooyeon sleeping soundly beside him."What kind of teacher sleeps before her students?"he said as he crossed his arms in front of his chest.

Luhan stood up from his seat and carried Sooyeon using the bridal style method,and put her down gently on the bed.He pulled the blanket over her and tucked her hands in gently.He then switched off the lights and slept beside Sooyeon."Sweet dreams."he said.

-

Everyday after school,the two of them will study together at home.

"Wow.You finally did it!"exclaimed Sooyeon.Luhan's grades in quiz were slowly improving,thanks to Sooyeon.

-

"May I help you?"asked the lady."I want to design something one of a kind."said Luhan,looking around in the shop.

"Sure.Follow me."

"Can I engrave letters on my design too?"asked Luhan as he grab a pencil.

"You can do anything you want."replied the lady with a smile.

-

The day of the real exam...

"Luhan."called Sooyeon before turning back."Hmm?"

"Hwaiting!"said Sooyeon,clenching her fist."You too."replied Luhan.

"Wow.Aren't you being lovey-dovey with your husband?"teased Yoonhye.Sooyeon hit her friend playfully.

After a few days,the exam finally ended.

Everyone was busy checking their results on the board.Sooyeon went up to the board.Instead of finding her name,she searched for Luhan's.Some students sighed when they realized they didn't get into the top 50 list.Sooyeon searched from the fifth column. No sign of Luhan's name.

"Sooyeon-a,you got second place!"exclaimed Yoonhye at her side."Oh really."replied Sooyeon nonchalantly,she was busy searching for someone's name. Why can't I find his name?Did he not make it?

"Wow!"exclaimed Yoonhye again."What?"Sooyeon asked boredly,as Yoonhye covered her mouth with her left hand and was pointing continuously on one name on the board.

Luhan.