#9

"Sorry.But she is my wife."said Luhan and glared at Myungsoo.Sooyeon widen her eyes and looked at Luhan. Since when does he care?

"Pfft!"Myungsoo laughed."What is so funny?"asked Luhan.

"Your wife?Really?"said Myungsoo while trying to hold in his laughter.

"This bastard..."Luhan gritted his teeth.

"It is true,Kim Myungsoo-ssi."said Sooyeon.

"What?"Myungsoo stopped laughing.Luhan smirked proudly.

-

In Luhan's car,

Luhan was driving the car with Sooyeon sitting beside him.The three Chinese sitting behind them.

Why did he care about what happened in the cafeteria?It is not like he really is my husband,he hates me,right?

Sooyeon stared at Luhan while thinking about the incident occurred in the cafeteria.

"Why are you staring at me?"asked Luhan.His eyes were still on the road.Sooyeon snapped out of her thoughts.

"What's with the 'Sorry.But she is my wife.' phrase?"asked Sooyeon,imitating Luhan's voice.

"Because...you are my wife."answered Luhan matter-of-factly.Sooyeon put on a bored look."I mean,why do you even care if I...you know...like...date other boys?"she asked cautiously.Sooyeon felt so curious about Luhan's feelings towards her?Does he like me? ,thought Sooyeon.

Luhan suddenly stopped his car."You think that I like you?"asked Luhan,smirking as if he read her mind.

"N-no!"Sooyeon replied quickly,which made it even obvious.

"Why would I like someone like you?You are not my type anyway."said Luhan.This made Sooyeon mad.But she remained calm and said "You are not my type either.Guys who doesn't study,are stupid to me."

Sooyeon turned her head towards the three Chinese men,"No offense."she said to them and faced Luhan.The three guys nodded.

"But Noona,I did study my--"Tao was cut off by Kris who covered his mouth to stop him from talking."Can't you feel the tension in here?"Yi Xing whispered to Tao.

"Then,if you are so good at studying,what is your result for last year's second semester test?asked Luhan.This time,Sooyeon smirked at him.

"Since you ask...I got second place in the whole school.Your friend Kyungsoo got first."said Sooyeon.

"Really?"

"Yes.What was your result back in China?"

"Well..."Luhan scratched the back of his head."He got last place in our class last year."said Lay from behind.

"Well,at least not last place in school."Luhan protested."Whatever."said Sooyeon.

-

"I want all of you to find a frog from the school's garden."announced the teacher."And you all need partners."she added.

"Can you be my partner?"Myungsoo and Luhan asked Sooyeon in unison.They both glared at each other.Sooyeon looked at both of them.

"On second thought,five people in one group."announced the teacher.

"Kyungsoo-a,want to be in our group?"Sooyeon asked Kyungsoo.He just nodded.

"What group?"asked Luhan.

"You,Myungsoo,Kyungsoo and me."replied Sooyeon."Then...Sungyeol will be in this group too."said Myungsoo,pulling his friend to join them.

"Great!Now let's go to the garden."said Sooyeon.A lot of girls envied her,because she was followed by four handsome boys behind her.

"Wow!How did you catch that frog that fast?"asked Sooyeon.Myungsoo caught a jumping frog with his net in just a few seconds.Sooyeon was amazed.The last time she try ro catch a frog,it didn't turn out well.

The two were laughing while sharing about their catching experiences.

Luhan watched them from afar,he gripped his net tighter when Sooyeon laughed back.

"Wow...someone is jealous."said a voice beside him.Luhan turned his head to his right and looked down.

"No.I am not."replied Luhan.

"If I didn't know you,I did thought that you were jealous."teased Kyungsoo."Still,I am not jealous."replied Luhan.

"You know what?My friend,Myungsoo is quite popular with the ladies."said Sungyeol.

Luhan groaned and broke the catching net in half with his bare hands.He ruffled his hair in frustration when he remembered that the net is school's property and he has to pay for it later.He hastily threw the broken net on the ground and left the scene.

-

(A/N:I am warning U readers,that what happens next will be kind of disgusting.But,I tried to not describe the full details.I just wanted to show U readers,what Sooyeon is like.WARNING:Don't eat anything while U watch.Ciao<3)

"Now,open up your frogs with the knife I gave to all of you,and sketch what you see from it's organs.After that,you can do whatever you want to do with the frog."announced their biology teacher.

The girls groaned in disgust,and the boys felt like this is a golden opportunity for them to show the girls how brave they are as they start to cut open the frog.

Sooyeon looked to her right and left.Sungyeol and Myungsoo were not used to all the blood,so they rested themselves on the chairs provided for sick students.Some of the fangirls surrounded them."Oppa,kwenchana?"asked a fangirl.

Three of them were left in the group.Luhan was still quiet.Why is he so quiet today?

"Kyungsoo-a,do you want to perform the surgery?"asked Sooyeon.Kyungsoo nodded and started to cut open the frog.He poked the frog's stomach with the knife."It won't cut open."

"I will do it."said Sooyeon and started to cut the frog slowly.She did it as if she had done it a million times,like an experienced surgeon.The students from other groups gasped in awe,and stared at Sooyeon.She plastered her poker face and didn't flinch a single bit."Let's start drawing."she said and grabbed her pen.Luhan widen his eyes and he felt like he wanted to puke staring at the organs.The frog's heart was still pumping.

After sketching the organs.Sooyeon felt bored since students from other groups hadn't finish.

"I got an idea."said Sooyeon and smirked evily.Luhan raised an eyebrow and looked questioningly at his wife.

"Let's cut out all the organs.How about the intestines first?"Sooyeon suggested.Her eyes were sparkling with delight."What?!"asked Luhan.

Sooyeon cut out the frog's intestines and slice it into pieces like she is doing a cooking show.Luhan gazed borely at her.She noticed him staring."What?It is dead anyway."said Sooyeon and continued slicing.

"Next...the heart."said Sooyeon.Kyungsoo was like her assistant,helping her to cut the veins in order to get the heart out."I am so done with you two."said Luhan.

After performing all the surgery."The patient is dead."said Kyungsoo calmly."Let's bury him."suggested Sooyeon.

"No,wait."she paused."Let's sew back the organs and sew back his stomach.Then,we will bury him."said Sooyoen.She borrowed a sewing kit from the teacher who gladly borrowed her.

-

"Boss."said a guy in his 20s.His boss was standing in front of the huge window,with a dim light shining through and shining on his face.The Boss remained calm at his position."We found Mr Lu's location."the guy reported.

This made the boss turned around."Find all the information we need to know who are his precious ones,quick."the boss ordered.The guy nodded and ran out of the dark room.Finally,the boss was alone.

"I will get my revenge from taking away the ones precious to you."the boss said under his breath as he stared at the bright moon.