#17

"Ahh..."Jiyeon stretched her arms lazily."Wake up you sleepy head.The Boss is going to punish you."said Suzy.

"I didn't have any sleep last night."groaned Jiyeon and buried her head under her pillow."Now,now,Princess Jiyeon.You should wake up now if you don't want to get SMACK by the boss."said Suzy,pulling the pillow away from her.

"Fine.Give me five minutes for me to brush my teeth and change."Jiyeon said lazily and walked towards the bathroom.

"Attention!"shouted their boss.All of them stood straightly at their positions.Jiyeon has a high position in their division,so she stood beside the boss.Jinyoung stood at the other side of the boss too.

"Firstly,congrats to the Elite team,from getting Kim Do Yun away from the cops."announced the boss."Secondly,we have became the target of the cops."he added.This time,everyone looked astonished by the news.This is the first time that their division caught the eye of the cops.It never happened before.

"The head prosecutor of Seoul decided on this."he announced.Jiyeon raised an eyebrow,she forgot to check who is the head prosecutor of Seoul.Got to check later.She reminded herself.

"I want the elite team to block this.We can't let our division to be exposed to the police."said the boss.All of them nodded."Okay.Dismissed."he said.

-

"The division was formed five years ago,it recuits people that have potentials to fight.They accept missions,and completed them to get payed by their customers,that is what they do."reported Sehun.

The prosecutors were now in a meeting,discussing about the division."That day,there were four of them that attacked us in Seomyeon."added Sehun.

"Three female and one male.Although there were only them,but one of them can fight three of our men.So they appear to be stronger than us."said Sehun.

"Have you search for their real identities?"Luhan suddenly asked."No.Not yet."replied Sehun.

Luhan sighed and slumped back lazily on his chair.

-

"So this is what the head prosecutor looks like...he is cute."said Suzy,staring at the laptop screen.The girls were now taking a break from training in their room.

"What does he looks like?"asked Fei,crawling towards Suzy from another bed.Jiyeon was taking a bath and she just realized something was missing.

"Where is my necklace?"Jiyeon asked herself,touching her neck.She looked around to see if she dropped it somewhere in the bathroom.

"Girls?"she walked out of the bathroom.The two of them were busy staring at the screen."Have you seen my necklace?"she asked.

"No.But look at who we found."said Suzy.Jiyeon walked towards them and lied down with them on bed.

Jiyeon looked at the screen,and it doesn't take Jiyeon any second to recognize the guy in it.

"The head prosecutor of Seoul."said Fei.

"Isn't he hot?I mean look at his face features,well some are kinda feminine,but there is a little manly side of him."explained Suzy.

"Wait...he.."Jiyeon took a closer look."He was that guy I encountered at Seomyeon."said Jiyeon.Suzy and Fei turned their heads and stared at her.

"Is it the one you said that you found him familiar?"asked Suzy.Jiyeon nodded.

"Why would you have a relationship with the head prosecutor of Seoul?"asked Fei."I don't think that we had a relationship...I don't even remember him."said Jiyeon.

"But he is our enemy."said Suzy.

"I know.Maybe I was close to him in my past life because we are enemies?"guessed Jiyeon.

"Yeah...maybe."agreed Suzy.

-

"Sir,the division is striking again."reported Sehun."When?Where?"asked Luhan.

"At Jeju."replied Sehun.But he didn't answer when,because he was not sure about it too.

"Is it going to be the four of them again?"asked Luhan.Hoping Sehun will say yes.

"No."replied Sehun nonchalantly.

-

"Jiyeon,these four are under you."explained Jinyoung.

"Are they the hacking team or the fighting team?"asked Jiyeon,pointing at her juniors.Today is a special training day for juniors and Jiyeon is one of the trainers.

"Fighting."replied Jinyoung.Jiyeon nodded and glanced at her juniors.

"So...are you guys ready?"she asked,resting her hands on the both sides of her hips.

"Yes madam!"they replied."Just call me noona will do."Jiyeon chuckled.

"I am going to test your landing skills today.This helicopter will be flying across Jeju island,and you all have to wear your parachutes and jump down."said Jiyeon.

"Oh.We are nearing Jeju.Wear your parachutes now."ordered Jiyeon.Her juniors obeyed and wore their parachutes.

The helicopter reached a certain distance and opened its door."Hana,dul...set!Jump!"yelled Jiyeon.

She jumped down with her juniors.After landing safely on the training grounds,she complimented,"Good job guys!You all did well."

-

"Finally,we have arrived.The Jeju Air has great service."complimented Luhan."Yeah."agreed Sehun.They hailed a cab and went straight to their hotel."Are you sure that the division is going to do something here?"asked Luhan.

"Yes."replied Sehun."Maybe they come to Jeju for vacation?"asked Luhan."I don't know.Maybe."replied Sehun.

-

"Remember guys,this is not a vacation.Give me 20 push-ups before you go in."ordered Jiyeon.She was now standing in front of the hotel room's door.The juniors were tired for all the training they did,but Jiyeon decided to torture them more a little.They did what they were ordered to do,and Jiyeon finally let them in.

"Okay,you all can rest now."said Jiyeon as all of them lied down on bed."My room is going to be the one beside you guys,so find me if there is an emergency."said Jiyeon and left.She walked into her room and slumped down lazily on the chair.I feel so lonely without Suzy and Fei here...

"Right.I should go out and take a stroll around the garden."Jiyeon said to herself.

-

"Sehun-a,are you sure that they are not here for a vacation,but for a mission?"Luhan asked his assistant for the nth time.Sehun just nodded."I don't to waste my time here."said Luhan.

"Actually..."Sehun trailed off."Spit it out."ordered Luhan.

"I searched for the identities of the division that day."Sehun paused and looked at Luhan.Luhan jerked his head forward,signaling him to continue."And...I saw Sooyeon in one of the CCTVs in the subway."

"What?And you didn't tell me?"asked Luhan.

"I was afraid that I was wrong.Because she seems so different."explained Sehun."And the way she fights,it doesn't look like the old Sooyeon anymore."added Sehun.

"So what does this have to do with bringing me to Jeju?Is she here?"asked Luhan.

"Yes.And...she is in room #143 now."said Sehun.Luhan got up and walked out of the room.He got into the lift and pressed the first floor.I have to be sure if it is Sooyeon,even if my career and my life are on the line.

The lift opened and what he saw surprised him.Someone from the first floor stepped in.She was not paying attention to her surroundings and was staring at the floor as she walked in.She walked to the space beside Luhan and pressed the ground floor button.

She noticed that someone was staring at her,so she looked to her right.

"S-Sooyeon-a..."he suddenly spoke.