#15

Five years later...

Luhan has became the head prosecutor of Seoul.His father retired and left the position to him.He was rewarded as the youngest head prosecutor Seoul ever had.He was also rewarded by the prime minister,as the best prosecutor in Korea.A lot of his colleagues admired him.Guys wanted to be him,and girls wanted to be with him.

"Sir,Kim Do Yun has been spotted by one of our men at Busan just now."reported his right-hand man,Sehun.Sehun has followed Luhan and took the bar exam to become a prosecutor.He became the second best prosecutor in Seoul.

"Let's bring ten of our men to catch him,exactly where in Busan?"asked Luhan."Seomyeon."replied Sehun.

-

"There is a mission for you all!"announced the boss.Everyone was gathered in the hall,which is the place they always gather when called for a mission.

"This time,our customer is Kim Do Yun,the serial killer that the cops are hunting.I need the elites team to do this."announced the boss,glancing at the four people who are supposed to be in the elite team.The elite team is a special group that does the hardest and toughest mission in their division.

In the elite team,there are four members.A leader,a hacker and two fighters.

"Yes sir!"replied the leader of the team,Jung Jinyoung.He glanced at his team,and the others nodded."Let's go.Jiyeon,try to hack the prosecutor's laptop,to find what they are planning to do.Suzy and Fei,follow me to Busan.Jiyeon,you can catch up later."ordered Jinyoung.The three girls nodded.

Usually boys are good at fighting,but in the elite team,Jinyoung chose girls to be on his team.

-

"Sir,we have a problem."reported Sehun.Luhan and Sehun are now in a train,traveling to Busan from Seoul.The others are in another cart."What?"asked Luhan.

"A virus has got in."reported Sehun who was now staring at his laptop.

"How did it get in?We renewed it last week right?"asked Luhan,staring at the laptop's screen."Wait.A hacker."muttered Luhan.

"A hacker?"asked Sehun,but Luhan was already typing random stuff on the keyboard.Luhan knows a bit about hacking too,so he tried to block the hacker on the other side.

"This guy is good."said Luhan,still typing random keys.Sehun gaped at his hyung in awe.

After a few minutes,the train had arrived at their destination."Sir,we have arrived."reported Sehun."Ugh...this is the best hacker I ever encounter!"groaned Luhan.He shut the laptop,and walked out of the train.

He glanced at his right and saw a familiar figure.Although her back was facing him,he still could remember that figure.She was walking to the other direction.Her hips sway as she walked like a model.She was dressed in black.Black jacket over her black shirt,and tight black jeans.But Luhan never forgets her backside.

"Sooyeon-a!"Luhan yelled towards the figure.But the figure just continued walking forward."Sir!It is that way!"yelled Sehun from the back."Wait!"Luhan yelled and ran towards that figure.But when she turned to the other way,Luhan can't find her.Luhan shook his head frantically."No,no,no,NO!"Luhan ruffled his hair in frustration,he bent down and grasped his knees for support.

"Sir?"Sehun caught up with Luhan."I just saw Sooyeon!I am sure it was her!"said Luhan."But sir..."

"I know.Let's go."said Luhan,sneaking another glance at the direction where he just lost the familiar person.

-

"I hacked it.The head prosecutor brought his laptop to the train,so it is easier for me to hack it."Jiyeon said to Jinyoung.Jinyoung smiled at her and looked outside.They were now in a room,planning their crime.

"According to the information we got from the laptop,they are planning to catch Kim Do Yun from four directions."reported Jiyeon."So,if we attack them unexpectedly at the same time from those sides,they will have no idea we were coming."continued Jinyoung.

"One person per side,okay.The one who finished off their enemies,go to Kim Do Yun first.We will communicate through our speakers.Alright you three?"ordered Jinyoung."Each side have three right?"asked Fei.Jiyeon nodded."That would be easy."said Suzy.

"Everyone wear your disguises."ordered Jinyoung.They wore up their masks and wore their black cap.

-

"I think someone will be attacking us,since there was a hacker this morning."said Luhan.

"Our men can hold them off right?"asked Sehun."Sehun,you will be with me.We will go and catch Kim Do Yun together."said Luhan.Sehun nodded.

"Four there,three there and three there.Try to fight them but not kill them,okay?"Luhan asked the men on his team.All of them nodded.

"Let's go into the building now."ordered Luhan,pointing to one of the directions.

-

"I am going to fight three guys huh?Easy."Jiyeon muttered under her breath.With all the fighting skills she learned the past five years,she earned a black belt and was crowned as one of the best fighter in their division.She easily fought the three men using her legs in a few seconds.She did not plan to kill them,but left them unconscious.

She walked towards where Kim Do Yun was hiding.But someone got ahead of her.At first she thought it was Jinyoung,but when the guy turned around to face her,it turns out to be someone else.

The guy stared at her and raised an eyebrow.Jiyeon looked around for any sign of Kim Do Yun.

"Are you one of them?"asked the guy as he walked closer.He looked young,and quite handsome too.Jiyeon rolled her eyes at him and walked away.This guy is not worth of my time.

"Hey,I am asking you a question."said the guy.How annoying could he be?

He suddenly grabbed Jiyeon's wrist.But usually Jiyeon will pulled the one who touched her and slammed him down to the ground.But his touch seemed so familiar.Jiyeon froze at that spot.Why does it feel so familiar?Have we met before?

Jiyeon turned around to face him."Who are you?"she asked.She was not supposed to let the enemy know her identity,or know her voice.She stared into his eyes.Those eyes are so familiar.

"Wait.Why does she sound like..."Luhan thought and stared at Jiyeon."No,it can't be."Luhan told himself.

Jiyeon suddenly felt pain flowing through her head,while she was trying hard to remember."Argh..."Jiyeon muttered and held her head.She squatted down and covered her head with both of her hands.Luhan squatted down too.

He tried to remove the mask she was wearing to disguise herself,but Jiyeon suddenly grabbed his wrist and twisted it.Luhan felt something around her neck and pulled it.She quickly ran away from the spot.Her head was still throbbing in pain."Ouch!"shouted Luhan,holding his wrist.Sehun ran towards him as soon as he hear him shout.

"Sir,are you okay?"asked Sehun."I am fine."replied Luhan,standing up.Luhan glanced down at the thing he was holding.There was a necklace.A heart-shaped pendant with letters engraved on it.

Luhan loves Sooyeon.