#5

Sooyeon decided to walk home alone in the rain.Why am I even engaged to this jerk?! she constantly asked herself.

*beep!

She looked back and saw Jongdae's car.He winded down the window and waved at her."Sooyeon-a!Get in!"he yelled.Sooyeon opened the car door and sat next to him."Yoonhye is staying back at school for a project.Why are you alone in the rain?You will get sick again."he said worriedly and handed her a dry towel.(Don't ask me where did the towel came from,because I don't know too.)

"Komawo..."she thanked him.She sometimes wonder why Jongdae is so good to her,maybe because they were friends?

"Where is your new home?"he asked as he started to drive towards the road.

Sooyeon typed the address in his car GPS.She then fell asleep.

-

Luhan was driving towards home.Where is this girl?

He had waited for Sooyeon at school but she must have gone home before him.He drive and saw a familiar figure.She was walking in the rain.Luhan stopped his car,and was about to open the car door to approach her.But a car then beeped in front of him.What is he doing here?

He felt irritated at the presence of Jongdae.He witnessed Sooyeon getting into Jongdae's car.They then drove off without noticing his car driving behind them.

They seem close...

-

"Sooyeon-a,why are you so wet?Where is Luhan?"asked ommuni as soon as she walked in."Uhh..he.."she can't think of a reason."I'm here."said a voice,it was Luhan.

"Why is Sooyeon all wet?"she questioned her son."Seoul-a,bring a thick towel to cover the young lady up."ordered ommuni.Seoul is their maid,but older than Luhan and Sooyeon by a few years only.

"Ne."

"Ommuni,I will go up first."said Sooyeon.

"Luhan,explain."his mother said crossing her arms in front of her chest."Well..."he trailed off and slowly crept near the stairs."I don't know."he said and ran upstairs."Luhan!"

He opened the door to his room and saw Sooyeon's wet uniform on the floor.She was taking a bath in his bathroom.He sighed and walked towards his wardrobe.After changing into his casual clothes,he lied down at his bed.

A few minutes later,Sooyeon finally walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped on top of her head.She was wearing her casual clothes too.She glanced at Luhan and walked towards the desk.She started to pack her bag for tomorrow. Luhan decided to break the long silence between them.

"Chesonghamnida.."he apologized behind her.She turned around and saw Luhan was already standing behind her."Jeongmal chesonghamnida."he said again.

She sighed and shook her head.Should I forgive him?He insulted my family.

"I didn't know how to react when your brother started to yelled at me.And I was at lost of words,so I blurted out something that isn't the truth.It was my fault first,and I sincerely apologize to you."he said and bowed.Sooyeon looked up and smiled.

"I forgive you."she said.Luhan looked up and smiled back too.Their relationship is getting better now.

*knock*knock

"Come in."said Luhan.

"I am sorry to interrupt.But your dad and I are going to back to China to visit your aunt for a few days,since you two have school,it is okay for you two to stay back in Korea.We will be leaving now,okay?"asked ommuni.