#10

Twelve boys were playing basketball at the field.They became close throughout the game,it was a friendly match.Sooyeon and Taeyeon sat at the benches and watched them bouncing the ball around.

"I heard from Baekhyun,that you were forced to marry Luhan,right?"asked Taeyeon.

"Yeah,I guess Baekhyun told you the whole story."said Sooyeon."My brother is quite a chatterbox,isn't he?"Sooyeon asked and smiled sweetly at her.

"Well sometimes...but he is quite a gentleman on our dates."said Taeyeon."Did he perhaps say cheesy lines to you?"Sooyeon asked.

"Yes,he has a lot of weird words from his dictionary.He calls it the Byun Dictionary."said Taeyeon.

"Have you ever heard of Kkaebsong?"

"Yes,what does that means?"

"What a pity."said Sooyeon and both of them laughed together.

"We need more people."said Junmyeong,resting both of his hands on his hips.

"Twelve is a lot."said Kris."Yeah,I had a hard time remembering all of your names."added Yi Xing.

Seven boys passed by the field.It was Infinite."Hey!"Chanyeol called towards them.They turned their heads and walked towards them.

"Wanna join us?"asked Jongdae."Yeah,sure!"replied Sunggyu.

"I will drop out,I will count the points."said Kyungsoo and walked towards the bench where Sooyeon and Taeyeon were sitting.

"Sunggyu,Hoya and Woohyun at Kris' team.Myungsoo,Dongwoo and Sungjong at my team!Ok?"asked Junmyeong.The boys nodded and walked to their teams.

Kyungsoo blew the whistle,and they started to bounce the basketball.At first,Junmyeong's team was winning,but then it became a tie."Last match to decide which team wins."announced Kyungsoo.

Luhan bounced the ball and was about to throw it through the enemie's net,but Myungsoo bumped into his shoulders and snatched the ball away from him.The sight of Myungsoo made Luhan angry.

Luhan ran after him to get the ball back.He bumped Myungsoo's shoulder and snatched the ball.Both of them doing the same routine around the field,and not a single score was gained.The other players stopped running and stood there as the two run around with a ball.They realized something is not right.

"Yah!"Sehun called,trying to stop them.Myungsoo's face got hit by the ball.He cried in pain and held his nose.The Infinite members rushed towards him.Luhan bent down and rest his arms on his knees,he breathed in and out,trying to catch his breath.

Sooyeon ran over to Myungsoo and asked if he was alright,Myungsoo just nodded.Junmyeong apologized to Sunggyu for the accident."It's okay,It's normal."said Sunggyu,understanding the situation.

Luhan ruffled his hair in frustration when Sooyeon was near Myungsoo.Luhan glared at Myungsoo as the latter secretly smirked back at him.

-

Kris was now driving the car and Luhan was sitting with Yi Xing and Tao at the back.Sooyeon just sat at her usual seat.Why is Luhan so mad at Myungsoo-ssi?

"Luhan,what is wrong with you today?I can see the look from your face,that you are not very fond of our new friend."said Sooyeon,still facing the front.Luhan didn't answer her.Sooyeon unbuckled her seatbelt and crawled slightly up to the seat to face Luhan."Answer me."

The car suddenly stopped and Sooyeon's body jerked forward.

"Gege,小心一点。我还有很多事要做,我不想将早死。(Be Careful.I still have a lot of things to do,I don't want to die early.)"complained Tao.Kris is usually a bad driver,so Yi Xing can understand and didn't complain.

"Just sit down."Luhan finally spoke to Sooyeon.Luhan avoided eye-contact and looked outside.Sooyeon sighed and buckled back her seatbelt.

-

Now they were lying on bed,side by side of course.Luhan's back was facing Sooyeon,but Sooyeon knows that he was not asleep yet.She somehow felt worried and concern. Is Luhan sick?

"Luhan,can you tell me what's wrong?"she asked softly.Luhan still didn't move.She touched Luhan's shoulder.Luhan was not used to Sooyeon's skinship so his shoulders stiffen."Is something bothering you?"she asked again more softly.

Why the sudden gentleness?What happened to the rough girl?The mad surgeon in the lab?Who is she lying beside me now?

Do I...like her? He asked himself.

Why do I feel so insecure whenever that Kim bastard was near?Is this like a jealous scene in a movie I watched last time?Why should I be jealous?I don't suppose to somehow like her right?

No Luhan,you do like her.I mean love her,that is why,my dear Luhan,you are experiencing the first step of love,jealousy. His conscious spoke in his mind.

I don't think so.I have never like a girl in my whole life,except for my mum.I hate this girl.

You know what?The more you hate,the more you love. His conscious spoke again.

Luhan realized that his conscious was right,he reminisced the moments they had together.His heart was always pumping for Sooyeon,it was never because of fear or anything--it was because of love.

Luhan turned around to face Sooyeon,but her eyes were closed.Asleep already?

He gently tucked a few fallen strands of Sooyeon's hair behind her ears.He stared at her for a moment and leaned in and kissed her on the forehead.

"I think I have fallen in love with you,deeply."he whispered to her ears although she was asleep and could not hear him.

-

"Interesting...a wife?"said and chuckled the boss.He glanced at the photo of his late friend."He is married,and living happily ever after with his wife,and I am here mourning for your death?!"he yelled angrily at the photo.A beautiful young lady was smiling sweetly in the photo.

"We are going to Korea now.Wait for me...Luhan."he said to his goons,and smirked evily.