#14

Two years ago...

"Wanna go out later guys?"asked Jing Wen."Sure."replied Guo Xing.

"I will meet you two later at the park."said Luhan.He left the two alone at the park and walked home by himself.Guo Xing has a huge crush on Jing Wen,and Luhan knows it,since they were best friends.But Jing Wen only sees Guo Xing as a friend.Luhan decided to leave the two of them together,so that Guo Xing can spend some quality time with her.

Luhan was doing his homework,until he received a call.It was from Jing Wen."Wei?"he picked up.

"Luhan,can you come out to the park now?"asked Jing Wen,but she was whispering.

"Aren't you spending time with Guo Xing?Where is he?"asked Luhan.

"H-he...he is really scary now,and I am scared.Please come.."said Jing Wen the other line."Okay.Stay still."Luhan said and stood up."Maybe they are pranking me together?There are no reason for Guo Xing to hurt Jing Wen.He loves her."Luhan thought to himself as he opened the door.

He walked towards the park and saw Jing Wen squatting down under a slide.Covering her ears with her hands.Luhan rushed towards her and squatted down beside her.

"What's wrong?"Luhan asked as he caressed her head.Jing Wen is like a sister to him,so he cared for her a lot."Guo Xing just confessed his love to me."whispered Jing Wen.Her face were full of hardship.

"Then,what is the problem?"asked Luhan.

"I told him that I like someone else."she continued.Luhan just nodded,he was surprised that Jing Wen like another guy,because all her life she had only hung out with Luhan and Guo Xing.

"And I told him that I like you."she whispered.Luhan widen his eyes,"What?"

"He started to kick things and throw things,he was very angry.So I ran away,and hid under here.I think he has gone to your house."whispered Jing Wen.