Reunions

Diana grunted as her back hit the wooden door of her chambers, propelled backwards by Daemon's aggressive kiss. Opening her mouth to complain about the discomfort caused by her husband's amorous affections, she was cut off by Daemon's tongue invading her mouth, making her moan instead. She had missed Daemon's taste; she wanted more of it.

With fast, jerky movements, the pair stripped the other of their clothing, the sound of tearing fabric filling the room when a button proved too difficult to remove quickly. Diana's skirts were rucked up around her waist as, with one final, deep kiss, Daemon left her mouth and began a path of sucks, bites and caresses down her now-exposed breasts and to her heated sex.

Gasping for air, Diana tangled her fingers into her husband's now close-cropped hair and pulled him to her, moaning loudly when he began feasting on her like a man starving. Sucking on her clit and digging his tongue into her wetness, Daemon revelled in the sounds his wife emitted from his ministrations.

"Uh! I missed you, my love!" Diana cried as she peaked, her legs weakened by the first orgasm she'd had by another's hand in over three years. As she started to slide down the door, Daemon scooped her up, throwing her over his shoulder as she shrieked and giggled, slapping him on the ass in mock protest.

"Of course you did, brāedāzma gevives . I shiver to think how you've coped without my rōva orvorta ." His voice was a growl, lust making his words purr around the High Valyrian words, making Diana shiver in response.

Tossing her onto the bed, Diana held out a hand, stopping Daemon in his tracks, his eyes narrowing in warning as she laughed out, "It's not that big, husband. And who's to say I didn't find a replacement while you were gone?"

At her words, Daemon slapped her hand away, grabbed her by the throat, and pushed her down onto the soft pillows, his face a mixture of rage and lust. But despite his terrifying change in mood, Diana did not flinch; instead, she smirked, keeping eye contact while Daemon's eyes roamed over her face, no doubt looking for the truth in her expression; he wouldn't find it.

"Tell me so I can kill him slowly, force you to watch and fuck you in his blood until you scream." He growled, biting her hard on the neck, making her yell out in pain as he pulled away, several drops of blood catching on his lip.

Gasping, Diana reached up and flinched as her hand came away with blood on it. The prick had actually bit her until she bled. Not a lot, but enough that the wound would take forever to heal and may even scar.

Narrowing her eyes, she gripped his chin tightly in her hands, digging her nails in until he flinched, spitting out, "Tell me you didn't fuck whore while you were idea. That the 'Rogue Prince' didn't live up to his title away from his wife and responsibilities."

Instead of balking at her words, Daemon held his head closer until their breaths mingled while he whispered dangerously, "Now, why would I settle for a common whore when I knew I had you waiting for me, wet and willing? How could any of those disease-ridden sluts ever compare to you? My Bronze Beauty? "

At the last word, Diana lost the fight with her inhibitions, seeing the truth in her husband's eyes. She could have forgiven him for his unfaithfulness in times of war eventually, but to know that he'd remained faithful set her blood aflame. She nipped at his lips until the tension left his muscular frame, and he returned the kiss, pulling her close, his tight grip becoming a caress on her skin.

Diana would be lying if she said she and Daemon had never experimented with whore and others throughout their marriage, especially in their early years, when their blood ran hot and their inhibitions were almost non-existent. They would mostly go to brothels and pay for a private room to watch other couples fuck before absconding to sate their lust.