Marital Bliss

99 AC

"Daemon, fuck!" Diana squealed as Daemon rutting into her against the wall of their bed chamber, eyes clenched shut, and head tossed back against the cold stone wall. They hadn't even bothered to fully undress, with Diana's thin, gauzy skirts bunched around her waist and Daemon's trousers only opened enough for him to take his cock out.

A few hard thrusts had Diana seeing stars and clinging to Daemon's neck as her legs became weak at the knees, struggling to stay wrapped around his trim waist. Once he realized she had finished, Daemon lost all finess, driving into her with intent, growling under his breath as he, too, found his peak and shoved his head into her exposed breasts, huffing out gasping breaths.

With a groan, they disentangled and clumsily righted their clothing, stopping every once in a while to peck each other on the mouth or another piece of exposed skin.

"Well," Daemon huffed, tying the laces of his trousers, looking up at his wife through disheveled silver hair, "That was fun; with all that noise, I would have thought you'd woke -"

As if summoned by Daemon's quip, a bawling cry filled the quiet air, breaking their lustful stares and bringing the pair back to reality. Groaning, Diana gave up on tying her laces and began marching to the door, throwing over her shoulder, "You just had to say it didn't you."

"I'd say I'm sorry, but -" Daemon's humorous words were cut off by the slamming of the heavy oak door as Diana trotted down the short hallway to the nursery, plastering a smile on her face as she entered to see an infant sobbing in his crib, hands fisted and face red and twisted in anger.

"Muña!!" The twelve-month-old cried, standing up and bobbing up and down with his knees to show his excitement.

"Shhh, ñuha jorrāelagon, " Diana crooned softly, crossing the room to scoop her son up into her arms and cradling him close. Instantly, the baby began to nose around her chest, searching for a nipple to suck on. Continuing to croon softly, Diana sat down in the wooden rocking chair in the corner and pulled down her unlaced dress, allowing Aelyx, her and Daemon's first and only child, to latch on and suckle.

The sound of soft footfalls had her lazily looking up from where she'd been combing her son's soft silver curls with her fingers and smiling softly at her husband as he leaned against the doorframe, arms crossed and eyes tender as he took in the scene before him.

"Aōha Valyrīha iksis māzis lēda sȳrī, " He said, smirking when it took Diana a second to decipher what he'd said in her head, making her hiss in mock anger at him in return.

Once she had finished translating his words in her head, she smirked and said, "Ēdan iā sȳz āeksio."

Making Daemon laugh in response, his laugh making her giggle in return. It was so high-pitched that it didn't fit his features or temperament. Instead of being offended at her mirth, as he would with anyone else who dared to laugh in mockery of him, her giggle only made Daemon's smile grow more expansive, showing off his gleaming white teeth. Stepping forward, the now 18-year-old man looked down on his wife and firstborn son and could only feel pride in what they had accomplished together.

Soon after being wed, Daemon had taken Diana's dowry for himself and used it to fund his purchase of the villa he'd found for them out in the country, not far from Pentos, where such villas were common among the high-born and wealthy. He'd chosen to buy it anonymously, not wanting to draw too much attention to his new wife.

Daemon couldn't pretend that he'd chosen the villa for altruistic reasons. During the first six months of his marriage to Diana, he'd been known to take Caraxes to fly to Pentos and even sometimes to Lys, to gorge himself on whores and wine. Away from his wife and responsibility.