TWENTY-FOUR

“IT'S GOOD TO SEE YOU again, Taehyung.” Jungkook smiled.

The three had an outing, Namjoon was busy with work making Jungkook feel a tad bit lonely. So, he asked Jimin if he was free to hang out.

Of course Taehyung had to tag along and Jungkook didn't mind, he wanted to meet Taehyung....without his dickhead of a boyfriend.

“It's nice to see you too Jungkook. Sorry about last time.” Taehyung says, hearing his voice getting smaller and smaller.

“No, it wasn't your fault Tae. Can I call you that?” Jungkook asks as Taehyung slowly nodded.

Slowly he stopped being as jealous of Jungkook, maybe it could be that Jimin stayed with him for a full day.

So his brain knows he is Jimin's priority and that makes his heart feel things. Things that he has never experienced before. It was a bit scary with the overwhelming feeling.

“It was your boyfriend's fault.” He said as Taehyung looks down. Even if it isn't his fault he sure feels that way.

“I'm still sorry, I knew Jaemin would act like that but I still brought him with us. So I'm sorry for that.” Taehyung mumbled as Jungkook shook his head.

“Absolutely not, you didn't ask Jaemin to hang out with us. He invited himself so therefore it's his fault. It's awful that you have to ask for his permission.” Then it hit Jungkook, he was now aware of what he just said.

“Sorry, shit I shouldn't have—”

Taehyung shook head head and he placed his hand on Jungkook's.

“It's okay, I'm now aware of what an awful boyfriend he is. I'm mainly blaming myself for being with him, he was practically a walking red flag. But I was an idiot.”

“You aren't an idiot, don't ever call yourself that.” Jimin buts in, feeling very protective over the younger

Taehyung looked at Jimin then looked down feeling the blood rushing to his cheeks.

He likes the feeling of Jimin being protective over him, it wasn't overbearing. It was endearing.

Jungkook noticed and smirked, he had a feeling that the feelings were mutual for the boys.

“Any of yous hungry?” Jungkook asks breaking the silence.

Taehyung looked up at the bit and nodded.

“Please, I'll come with you to order since I have no clue what I want. Everything looks delicious.” Taehyung smiled as Jungkook let out a small chuckle.

“Nah that's fine, Jimin you want anything specific or is anything fine?” He asks as Jimin waves him off.

“Anything is fine, Tae knows what I like. I trust him to pick something for me.” Jimin smiled.

Has his smile always looked that charming?

Where am I feeling weak in the knees?

All for a smile.

“Okay hyung, we'll be right back.” Taehyung says as he drags Jungkook to the line.

Jungkook smirked and leaned close.

“You like him?” Jungkook assumed.

“W-What?” The boy stuttered out, showing a nervous smile.

“You like Jimin?” Jungkook asks. Maybe he got it wrong.

But then he sees red on Taehyung's face.

He didn't get it wrong.

“I'm not sure, like I just realised what a dick Jaemin is and now being with Jimin makes me feel all weird. Like is it normal to feel like there is a roller coaster in your stomach or that you feel like you are unable to breathe when they are there because they look so.....so fucking charming.” Taehyung rants making Jungkook smile.

“It sounds like you are catching feelings. But you have time to figure out what you feel, don't get too worked up over it. Like you said you just realised what a dick your boyfriend is. Focus on ending it with him.” Jungkook says as Taehyung nodded.

“I now know why Jimin likes you,” Taehyung mumbled as Jungkook hums looking at the pastries.

“Can I be honest with you?” Taehyung asks making Jungkook turn to the younger.

“Sure.” Jungkook says, allowing the boy to continue.

“I was jealous of you, I didn't like how you were taking up Jimin's time. I guess I got too possessive. My body didn't like how I now need to share Jimin.....god I'm talking like Jimin is an object.” Taehyung groaned. But Jungkook smiled.

“Sounds like you really like him. I get that, I was like that with Namjoon with his childhood friend since he knew Joonie longer than me and my brain didn't like that. Maybe we are red flags but I'm no longer like that and his childhood friend is a sweetheart,” Jungkook says as the line got smaller.

“I hope you can like me and know I'm not gonna steal Jimin from you.” Taehyung shook his head.

“I don't think that way anymore, I was hoping we could be close. Like friends.” Taehyung says hopeful.

Jungkook hugs Taehyung side ways with his cute bunny smile.

“Of course, I would love a friend like you,”

Taehyung smiled, he got a new friend, a good friend.

“Now what do you want?” Jungkook asks as they made it to the front.

-
A/N - hello, I wrote bits of this on Thursday  and finished it today.

College and being at a nursery has made me busy. But being in the nursery does make me a child again.

The kids there are so sweet and it gives me motivation to actually do college work.

But god being busy does leave me out of the loop. I went onto twitter and found out Jungkook's golden tracks that I was Kate to because I was still at the nursery.

And then Jimin's wallpapers on weverse which I missed. Taehyung was live at some point but I missed that cause he was live at 3am here.

But hopefully I don't miss anymore lives. I'm already annoyed that I didn't see Jimin's birthday live cause I was asleep and his documentary because I had to pay for it.

And I don't have a certain thing to pay for shit on weverse which is fucking annoying.

But thank god I have twitter so I can see what he is talking about.....more annoyed since Jungkook was there for a little hit so I did miss a kid of jikook live.....

I'm rambling again.

Stay healthy, stay safe, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🎶Remember the days we'd go out. Remember the days we'd slow down? I do, I do. Remember this place I moved out. Remember your face when it's loud, I do, I do. Your face, I'm all over the place, you look just like a lover does and I wait for better days. So say you're all over the place and I look just like a lover does🎶

Song - Away From You
Artist - Slenderbodies (2019)

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin 💛 (2018)