SIX

IT WAS QUITE. Too quite for Jimin's liking, he stares at Jungkook who gave him a squeeze.

Namjoon pushed Jimin's hair back as Jimin broke the hug.

"What made you know you were in love with him?" Jungkook was the first to break of the tension.

Jimin looks down as he gulped down his emotions. He wasn't sure where to start.

"I don't know, like we were friends for years since we were in diapers. But it was around high school where he looked more attractive," Jimin started, slowly getting lost in the memory.

The couple didn't interrupt the boy, they let him keep going.

"He started to get into art and seeing this creative side of him, this loud side of him. He was more confident and I fell in love, both of us had a hard time with bullies," Jimin says, feeling tears creeping up again.

"But he didn't care, he was so confident, he knew what he wanted and I love it. Maybe it's because I wanted to be like that, wanting to be that confident. He always made sure I was okay, if one of us is distressed we are always there for each other." Jimin says, smiling at the memories.

But his smile dies down.

"But he has a date, and I don't like him. It isn't just because I'm jealous, but he is very controlling. Something that Taehyung hates in someone, he wants to be free and I don't know why he is trying so hard for someone who doesn't deserve him. I don't understand how his confidence dies when he is with him." Jimin says, looking at Jungkook.

"Maybe he is only confident at certain places but maybe at home or with this date he is being what he really is. Vulnerable." Jungkook says as Jimin looks down.

"That's what I'm worried about. I want him to be confident and not be a facade." Jimin mumbled.

Soon Jimin's phone beeped. He grabbed it knowing who it was.

Honey Tae 💕 : that's me going home!

Jimin : okay! You walking or is Jaemin dropping you off?

Honey Tae 💕 : dropping me off! And I'm expecting some cuddles 😠

Jimin : a rough one?

Honey Tae 💕 : no. I just want cuddles.

Jimin : okay cuddles on the way !

Jimin bit his lip, he knew something was wrong. Yes, Taehyung asks for cuddles almost everyday. But he doesn't ask after the date.

After a date he would be in his room and sleep or just talk to Jimin about his date.

But now he is asking for cuddles. But there is a bit in Jimin, a large but who was happy that the date may have went horribly.

He gets to hug his crush, he is looking forward to it.

"Is it him?" Namjoon asks as Jimin nodded.

"Mhm. His date ended, I should get going." Jimin says as he gets up.

"Text me when you are free, I wanna hang out again." Jungkook says as Jimin nodded.

"I definitely will." Sags Jimin as he rushes out.

-
-

Taehyung was quite, he didn't talk about the date he just cuddled Jimin.

Jimin was worried, he wasn't use to Taehyung being quite. This was new and Jimin wasn't sure if he can get use to this or if he wants to get use to it.

"You wanna talk about your date?" Jimin starts, playing with Taehyung's hair.

"It was fine." Taehyung says, a bit dryly.

"Nothing happened? Was he nice? Awful?" Jimin asks, hoping for the 'awful' comment.

"He was nice. He was a gentleman, it was very romantic." Taehyung lied, he didn't want to worry Jimin.

He didn't want to cause a burden on him and he also didn't want to get judge that he did something that he didn't want to do but he didn't do anything about it.

Jimin didn't know what to do, he wasn't sure if Taehyung was lying but with the dry comments he has to be.

"I'm getting sleepy, I'm going to have an early night." Taehyung says, he wasn't that tired.

But he didn't to get to his room and just have a cry, he couldn't do that when the incident happened.

And right now, he needed to cry, real bad. He needs a good sob, cry himself to sleep.

Jimin looks at the younger in worry.

"Want me to cuddle you to sleep?" Jimin asks as Taehyung shook his head no.

He wants to, god did he wants to cuddle Jimin, he was cosy. He makes Taehyung feel safe.

But he didn't want to worry Jimin at all. He wants to be alone.

"I wanna be on my own." Taehyung says, slowly moving upstairs.

"Okay," Jimin says, in an unsure tone.

He didn't want to leave Taehyung alone but the look that he was giving Jimin. It looks like he needs to be alone.

"Goodnight." Taehyung says as he moves upstairs.

"Goodnight," Jimin says as Taehyung went to his room.

"I love you." Jimin whispered, staring at the door.

-
A/N - hello, I'm planning on making another chapter soon, so look forward to that!

I didn't update because I was getting more ideas to know what personalities these characters would have and such.

But so far it's fun and easy to write this.

Maybe it's easy cause I finally have a playlist of what music to listen to. Like for this I have a playlist called 'Toxic Relationship'.....it's fitting.

But I got more for other types of books but I mentioned that before in another book!

Look forward for the next update!

Stay healthy, stay safe, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🎶Every day I fight these feelings for your sake I will hide the real thing, you can run all your life, all mine I will chase, you should never fight your feelings. When your very bones believe them, you should never fight your feelings. You have to follow nature's law🎶

Song - Nature's Law
Artist - Embrace (2006)

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin 💛 (2018)

YOU GONNA FEEL HAPPY | VMIN FF ✔︎जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें