TWO

“BUT I'M BORED.” Jungkook whined, slowly melting to the floor.

“You're break is in fifteen minutes.” Areum said rolling her eyes as she sees Jungkook moving towards the floor.

“But there are no customers.” Jungkook whined, but looks like he was wrong.

Cause here comes to men walking into the shop.

“There is your customers.” Areum said as Jungkook sighed.

“Just wanna talk to my Joonie.” Jungkook whined as he watches the two men looking for suits.

“Hoe about this one.” Jimin asks, finding a suit that would suit Taehyung, it was green and had loads of pattern. It was different, it was perfect for Taehyung.

Taehyung looks at the suit and tried to hid his smile, he did like it it screams him. But he shoots his head.

“Jaemin Likes traditional suits, try and find a black one.” Taehyung said as Jimin froze, letting go of the suit as he just stares.

He has been doing a lot recently.

“But isn't that boring for you?” Jimin asks as Taehyung waves him off as he found a black patternless suit.

It was boring but it was perfect for his date.

“No, I don't mind it.” Taehyung lied, faking a smile. Jimin knew it was fake but he didn't say more to it.

“Okay, wanna try it on?” Jimin asks as Taehyung took the shit and went to the changing room.

Jimin sighed as he looks at the green suit ince again. Even if Taehyung hates suits, it was perfect for him.

Jimin felt annoyed at this Jaemin guy even more, fuck him for making Taehyung change himself. He wants to say something but seeing Taehyung so happy about this date.

He stops himself.

“Do you need help sir?” Jungkook asks as Jimin shook his head.

“No, no thank you.” Jimin said, still looking at the green suit.

Jungkook followed and had a sad smile. He may or may not watched the whole situation, he isn't blind. He can tell this man has feelings for the other or he deeply cared about the other man.

“Would you like the green suit?” Jungkook asks, moving towards the suit but Jimin stops him.

“No, it's fine, he doesn't want it.” Jimin said, sounding confuse.

Soon Taehyung came out holding the suit with a smile.

“It fits.” Taehyung smiles at Jimin faked one. He didn't like that Taehyung is doing this just for one date.

Call him selfish but he wishes that the date goes badly. He didn't like that Taehyung was changing.

He wasn't sure if he is gonna like the new Taehyung, he isn't even sure if Taehyung likes the new him.

“Great.” Jimin said with a bit of strain in his voice.

Jungkook watches the interaction and wince at it, he felt awkward. He tries to brush it off as he went to the cashier bit and scans the suit.

“That'll be 360,000 won.” Jungkook said as Taehyung got his bank card out but Jimin stops him.

“I'll pay, save your money for the date.” Jimin said with a smile as he pays.

“Would you like a receipt?” Jungkook asks as Jimin nodded.

“Yes please.” he replies as Jungkook gives him the piece of paper.

But he also gives him a different piece of paper with the receipt.

Soon vmin left the shop and went to get food as Taehyung was hungry.

It made Jimin smile, he was happy that didn't change, Taehyung is a big foodie. They went to Panda Express since Taehyung wanted to try it. It was delicious.

Soon Jimin went into the bag to put his wallet in but then he spotted a different piece of paper, he grabs it and read it.

xxxx-xxx-xxxx
Text me if you need it :)
Don't bottle it all up!
- Jungkook (at that boring suit shop)

Jimin smiled as he puts the paper in his pocket. He feels like he might need that number soon.

-
A/N - a shorter chapter, kinda. But I hope you enjoyed it!

I'm gonna have so much fun writing this angst! I thought I wouldn't be in the right headset to write this but looks like I am, I'll see you soon!

Anyways!

Stay healthy, stay safe, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🎶Well, I've been afraid of changin', 'cause I've built my life around you, but time makes you bolder. Even children get older and I'm getting older too🎶

Song - Landslide
Artist - Fleetwood Mac (1975)
[Yes, I have a playlist that is for a toxic relationship.....it came to the point I have a playlist for all the genres I'm gonna write....just missing a playlist for chaotic shit]

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin💛 (2018)