TWENTY-TWO

TAEHYUNG WAS SILENT. He barely left his room. His brain was all over the place. He barely slept. Fearing that Jaemin will show up and harm him.

Thankfully he didn't, but the fear lingered. It got worse when Jimin came home. Jaemin was long gone. But Taehyung didn't know that. After what happened he went to his room.

And cried. So hearing his door opening made Taehyung panic. He put the covers over him as protection. He felt a tug making him grip harder.

“Tae?” He froze. Then the covers were removed.

It was Jimin. Taehyung slowly calmed down as Jimin showed worry.

“Are you okay?” Jimin asks, seeing that Taehyung's eyes were red.

He had a red face then Jimin saw it. The hand mark. He moves closer and feels livid.

“Did Jaemin do that?” Jimin asks, in a demanding tone making Taehyung flinch.

Jimin noticed and breathed in and out to calm himself.

“Did he?” Jimin asks in a softer tone.

Taehyung didn't speak. He looked down and because he did that Jimin got his answer.

“That fucking bastard.” Jimin muttered, wanting to leave and find that dick but he didn't.

He looked at Jimin and his eyes went soft.

“Do you want a hug?” Jimin asks, as Taehyung slowly looks up and feels more tears coming.

“Please.” He whispered in a broken tone. Not even a second Jimin rushed to hug his best friend.

Hugged him tightly as he felt and heard Taehyung's cries. Jimin calmed him down by rocking back and forth which worked.

“You're safe, you're safe.” Jimin repeated.

Taehyung calmed down his breathing and the cries stopped. But he didn't pull away neither does Jimin.

“Jimin, I was so scared.” Taehyung spoke in a broken tone.

Jimin held the younger tighter, feeling tears himself. He began to blame himself.

He knew Jaemin was a dick, he could have prevented this. He could've done something. But he stopped himself before he spiraled.

Taehyung is more important right now.

Focus on him.

“Tae, what he did shouldn't happen in a relationship.” Jimin spoke very softly for Taehyung. Making him feel relaxed.

“It-It's not?” Taehyung asked, sniffing

Jimin played with Taehyung's hair to calm the boy more.

“No darling, that's what you call an abusive relationship. Is this the first time he did that to you?” Jimin asks as he feels Taehyung nod through his neck.

“Taehyung,” Jimin says, pulling slightly away so he can stare at Taehyung.

“This isn't healthy. No one should ever hit you , absolutely no one. No one should be controlling you either that is not how relationships work.” Jimin says, wiping Taehyung's tears.

“It's not?” Taehyung asks once again making Jimin feel more teared up.

“No, baby, no.” Jimin says, hugging him once again.

Feeling like a failure. He didn't see the signs that Jaemin was doing this. He should've warned Taehyung beforehand when he sees Jaemin being controlling.

You idiot...

“What should I do?” Taehyung asks, trying to control his breathing.

The realisation of Jaemin being the biggest dickhead is overwhelming for the poor boy.

“What do you wanna do darling?” Jimin asks, pulling slightly away once again and moving a strand of hair out of Taehyung's face.

“What feels right?” Jimin asks instead as Taehyung begins to focus on his body.

It felt tense thinking of being with Jaemin, it didn't feel right but thinking of ending things. It was like his body screaming at him to do it. He felt all shaky thinking of the outcome.

But it felt right.

“End it.....I want to end it.” Taehyung spoke but it came off as a whisper.

Jimin smiled as he cups Taehyung's face.

“You are gonna be okay, I'll be with you through all of it.” Jimin says softly as more tears came.

-
A/N - hello, I wrote this when chapter 21 was published, just added more things to it.

Still a bit short but I hope you like it, Taehyung is finally aware what an asshole Jaemin is.

So look forward to Taehyung ending it.

I love that Namjoon and Taehyung came live, when Namjoon came live yesterday I definitely needed it.

I had a heavy day yesterday so having him live and just being so comforting, it was like a warm hug.

Taehyung being live, made me happy just hearing ‘Close To You’ what a bop btw!

Then talking about Jungkook singing him a song which sounds fucking romantic! Love that taekook content (I like all ships, mostly jikook).

Anyways lovelies!

Stay healthy, stay safe, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🎶Are we just faking or is this real? 'Cause I don't know how to feel, are we just ghosts now, you and I?Think it's time to say goodbye
Who's wrong? Who's right? It's not so black and white, we make excuses, but we'll never win this fight (Yeah) who's wrong? Who's right? It's not so black and white we make excuses, but we'll never win this fight🎶

Song - Ghost
Artist - Sleeping With Sirens (2019)

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin 💛 (2018)