ELEVEN

JIMIN GOT HOME FROM COLLEGE, absolutely tired. He had no engery left inside of him. He was planning on cuddling with Taehyung and watching some cringy or wholesome rom-coms.

But of course, the universe isn't on his side today. He went on his phone and seen that Taehyung texted him saying that he is staying over at Jaemin's.

On the second date?

Jimin knew that on Taehyung's dates that he did use to stay over at their house. But never on the second date, was he force? Or did Taehyung change his mind.

He is hoping for the latter, he didn't want to think about how Jaemin forced Taehyung and make him feel uncomfortable.

But his heart is telling him different, that is something that Jaemin would do and knowing that Taehyung can be a people pleaser at times.....he could be force to go to Jaemin's home.

Thinking about that made Jimin angry, he hates the thought of anything that makes Taehyung uncomfortable.

Jimin : would you be home by tomorrow?

Honey Tae💕 : yes I'll be home tomorrow <3 Jaemin just wanted the date to be longer.

Even if Taehyung tired to reassure Jimin, it didn't work. He still feels unsafe with this situation.

He tried to distract himself by watching some Disney movies such as ‘Robin Hood’, ‘The Lion King’, ‘Bambi’, and ‘101 Dalmatians’.

And every time Jimin sees love he feels jealous, he wants to experience that but he can't as the one he loves is at another man's home.

He felt more jealous when ‘Can You Feel The Love Tonight’ By Elton John from ‘The Lion King’ came on. Seeing Simba and Nala playing about reminds him of how Taehyung and he were like together.

Until Jaemin took Taehyung away. He looked at his phone trying to ease his jealously.

He knew what he was feeling wasn't healthy, it's never healthy to feel jealous. Thank god ‘The Lion King’ was his last film. It was reaching to midnight and thank god. Jimin can go to bed, forgetting about today.

He walked up to his room and collapsed. He managed to get to sleep within seconds.

-
A/N - a short ass chapter but another one is coming your way! Sorry that I didn't update sooner I only had ideas for Taehyung and not the rest of the characters but I now got a few ideas!

Hopefully the next chapter is longer than this.

Anyways!

Stay healthy, stay safe, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🎶Sweet dreams are made of this, who am I to disagree. I travel the world and the seven seas. Everybody's looking for something. Some of them want to use you, some of them want to get used by you, some of them want to abuse you, some of them want to be abused. Sweet dreams are made of this🎶

Song - Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)
Artist - Eurythmics, Annie Lennox, Dave Stewart (1983)

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin💛 (2018)