FIVE

WARNING - SEXUAL ASSAULTS, AND BEHAVIOURAL SELF-BLAME

THEY LEFT THE restaurant, without having dessert, Taehyung held Jaemin's hand as they left as he felt heavy.

And it wasn't because he had too much to eat. It was a different type of heavy. He wasn't having fun on this date.

He always daydreamt of what a perfect date would be, and he hasn't received that perfect date. He doubt he ever will.

“That was nice. We should do this again.” Jaemin said as Taehyung looks up in confusion.

“Is that....is that the date over?” He asks with a stutter of shock.

Jaemin looks confused and nodded, he looks like he wanted to leave.

“Yep, but we can go for another one.” Jaemin said as Taehyung nodded.

“C-Can I plan the next one?” Taehyung stutters out as Jaemin gave him an aggressive sigh.

“Did you initiate the date?” Jaemin asks every angrily making Taehyung flinch at the tone.

“N-No.” He stutters out as his eyes were shut, feeling scared of the man.

“So, you can't plan any date. It's only the dominant on in the relationship can plan the date.” Jaemin says, Taehyung nodded.

Wanted to go home and probably cry, feeling like he would never meet the one, and that Jaemin is his only chance of love.

“O-Okay.” Taehyung whispered.

“Good, next Friday will be our date, I'll text you where, time and what to wear. Understand?” He says, feeling more bigger than Taehyung.

Well that's what Taehyung felt, he felt so small with Jaemin and it wasn't the kind of small where the submissive one feels safe that this big dominant person is hiding them and feeling protected with this big person being near you.

No, it was the kind of small where you are the prey, you are in danger but you can't get our as this big person is booking you and you have nowhere to run. You are trapped.

“Understood.” Taehyung says, looking at his hands.

Wishing he was Dorothy right now, wishing he had them red shoes tapping them saying ‘There's no place like home’ over and over again until he is in Jimin's arms.

He didn't have the chance to think about that thought of Jimin being his home as Jaemin forcefully kissed Taehyung.

Taehyung froze, was this normal? Why did he feel scared? Why isn't he kissing back? Why did he feel shaky? It's just a kiss. It's not like he is raping him. It's just a harmless kiss, right? Right.

Jaemin wasn't happy that Taehyung wasn't kissing him back. He began to nip Taehyung's side. Making the boy jump and open his mouth in pain.

Making Jaemin go deeper into the kiss. Wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist. The smaller boy shakily wrap his arms around Jaemin's neck and finally kissed him back.

But he wasn't enjoying it, he felt ashamed, he wanted to pull away but why didn't he? He could've. But he didn't so obviously he was enjoying it.

He shouldn't have these thoughts if he is kissing back, he is obviously enjoying it, giving consent to this. He shouldn't feel this way.

There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home....

Taehyung wasn't aware that the kiss stopped, he kept thinking about home. Jaemin stares at Taehyung's lips.

He moves his hands on his lips making Taehyung flinch, wanting his hands off from his lips. But why isn't he pushing him away.

Did he want this? Did his body want Jaemin to touch him. It's only on his lips it isn't anywhere else. He wasn't raping him, he isn't hitting him. So why is he so scared.

Taehyung was confused, he was having a battle with himself, his brain is saying no, that he didn't want any of this but his body is letting it happen. It scared Taehyung, is this normal for relationships?

“let's go home.” Jaemin said, not like Taehyung has a choice as Jaemin dragged Taehyung by the waist.

“Y-You're home?” Taehyung stutters out.

“That can be on our second date, I'll drive you home.” Jaemin says as Taehyung nodded.

He felt relive, he didn't want to go to Jaemin's house he wanna wash his mouth cry and then sleep.

Hopefully cuddling with Jimin.

-
A/N - Here is another update, longer than the other chapter but this chapter boy was it alot.

Jaemin is a dick, can we all agree on that? We all want a relationship like namkook 😭(It corrected namkook to Namjoon damn).

Recently I've been reading a lot of thriller fanfics, like horror games. And it's perfect since some of my books on my drafts are thrillers, I have a fanfic that is like a horror game. So that's going to be fun to do.

And I got it based on a song 😭 but it's gonna be fun to write.

Anyways!

Stay healthy, stay safe, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🎶I don't want to talk about it, I don't want to talk about the monsters in my head, I don't want to talk about it. Don't wanna talk about the double vision I get, when I'm in the silence
The spinning gets violent do you wanna try it?Blurry everything is blurry, thoughts are in a hurry🎶

Song - BLURRY
Artist - Neoni (2023)

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin💛 (2018)