Chapter 6: War's Last Preparations

------------------------------------------------------

Yus' PoV

Cyte: "-and that's the long and short version of it." Finished Cyte placing both of her hands on her lap, closing both eyes without a worry.

Yus: "So let me see if i understood..." I said aiming to clarify what she just explained "...Pillars share Factions with other Pillars sometimes because their authorities are basically the same, sharing their Faction and protecting it as equals."

Yuna: "Oh, you're right on all but one part." Interrupted the Pillar peeking her head out from besides me, smiling cheerfully with the completely opposite emotion to P-Cyte "I am not a Pillar, i'm a Demi-Pillar!"

Yus: "...a Demi-Pillar?" She nodded twice with excitement, making me more confused.

Cyte: "I believe i should take over now." Offered Cyte leaning back on her seat to sit straight "Demi-Pillars are another ranking of Pillars, they do not own a Faction and were brought to life by an unknown source of power that only they know about. Summarizing it, they are beings made by their own methods."

At her explanation, Yuna only smiled smugly as if she was proud of that fact, even though in her face i could see she didn't know a thing of why she was made that way.

Yuna: "Yes that's right, i'm special like you brother Yusuru, i am a Pillar that requires to share other Pillar's Essence from their faction to work, almost like familiars!"

Yus: "This is all happening so fast i'm having trouble keeping up..."

Cyte: "Take your time to digest it. Now then, if you'd allow me to keep on with my previous question. Pillar, you are human right?" She returned to the previous topic, leaving me in silence for some minutes to think of the answer to the question. I was sure she guessed what i was by now, the time it took me to doubt would give it away at least.

Yus: "...i am human." I replied, leaning on my seat and summoning End in my hand to look at it, inspecting it for a few seconds contemplating my choice. "Or at least, i'd like to believe i am."

Cyte stood still processing my words, she didn't seem shocked in any way, if anything she was more calmed about it than i was.

Cyte: "Very well. I thank your honest answer, you seem really confused but i know what the answer is, it's the most possible and obvious answer." She didn't seem to have believed me, changing topic by looking at Yuna and examining her position. "I'd like to ask you a few questions, my Pillar should go sleep while the night is young, rest is in need."

She was right, with our sparring match the time flew by faster than we thought it'd go, at least she didn't seem bothered by the possible fact i was a human still.

Yus: "Right, thanks. You two sleep well alright?" With a nod from their part, i stood up and walked to the exit of the room leaving them to chat as they wanted.

End: "I recommend some more training tonight, within your dreams that is." Offered the blade speaking into my head.

Yus: "Gotcha...with how powerful some people here are, i need to focus a lot more on my training or Light will beat me up."

The moment i got to my room, i closed and locked the door putting down End on the wall so it laid against it, sitting down on the bed and looking down to my right arm moving it to make sure it worked correctly.

End: "Something the matter?" Asked the blade dragging my attention to it almost instantly, then i had the plan to ask something.

Yus: "...say, End? What are Pillars exactly? Why are we what we are?" The question was followed by a moment of silence, it took a long while for an answer to come out, seemed like i hit something within it...