Ultimate Rescue: Pups Save the Climbers of Yeti Pup Mountain

Почніть із самого початку

Abominable: Sorry! (resumes climbing while Jake holds on tight)

(scene changes to both on solid ground)

Jake: Phew! (to others) Don't worry guys, I'm calling the Paw Patrol!

(scene changes to the Lookout where the pups are still playing on the trampoline)

Skye: (cheers) Yay!

(Pup-Pad rings)

Ryder: (answers) Hello? Oh Jake, Abominable, how is everything in the mountains?

Jake: Not a good dude, Danny was trying an extreme stunt but a mama mountain goat spooked him which resulted in downhill troubles! (reveals everyone in need of help)

Ryder: Uh oh! Wait, how'd you two avoid it?

Jake: Abominable was able to climb up the mountain side with me holding his back legs!

Abominable: Thought it'd be safer to call on solid ground then a cracking ledge!

Ryder: Good point! Don't worry everyone, the Paw Patrol is on their way!

Jake: Thanks dude!

Ryder: (hangs up) (to pups) Paw Patrol, it's time for an ultimate rescue!

(scene splits to show Ryder, Skye, Rocky, and Everest)

Pups: Ryder needs us!

(scene with Everest enlarges revealing her beside Marshall)

Everest: Ryder needs us!

Marshall: We've gotta go!

Everest and Marshall: (jump and unknowingly on the trampoline which launches them onto the Paw Patrol emblem) Oof!

Everest: Well this is one way to hit the target!

Marshall: Yeah! (realizes) Um... what are we gonna land on?

Everest: (looks down) Oh boy!

(Everest and Marshall slide off the emblem toward the ground below where Mirage suddenly and magically appears with a giant cushy pillow)

Everest and Marshall: (screams) We're gonna be puppy pancakes! (holds each other tight) (whimpering)

(the twosome land on the pillow while still screaming with their eyes closed)

Skye: (walks over) Guys, why are you still screaming?

Everest and Marshall: (opens their eyes noticing their still holding each other and the pillow) We're okay?

Mirage: I happened to be watching and saw what was happening so I decided to lend a paw! See you later, also you're welcome my friends! (puts her paw on the pillow and teleports away with it)

Everest and Marshall: Thank you Mirage!

Skye: (giggles) come on you two!

(the trio rejoin the others in the elevator which then goes up where the Paw Patrol emblem changes to Skye's badge then the pups proceed wearing aviator gear)

(pups line up in front of Ryder)

Chase: Paw Patrol, ready for action, Ryder sir! Aviator pup style!

Everest: (notices herself) Whoa!

Ryder: (walks forward wearing an aviator uniform) Pups we've got big trouble in the mountains! Also just wondering what was with the screaming outside?

Everest and Marshall: (embarrassed) Sorry Ryder, that one was us! (explains the wipeout and Mirage's surprise help)