*Phone ringing*

Yn: ........*sleeping*

*Phone Ringing*

Yn: ......... *still sleeping*

*Phone ringing*

Yn: ........?

I can hear a ringtone coming from outside of my head!! I open my eyes sheepishly...

OH NOOUU! IT'S MY PHONE RINGING!!

Hehe, I thought it was some music I was dancing on in my dream......Haha Haha! *awkward*

I pick up the phone without seeing who it is cause the ring was about to end. A very heavy, mystical voice hums in my ear as soon as I release a hello.

Yn: Yes?

?? : Are you asleep?

Yn: You are.....?

?? : *chuckle* It's fun when you don't recognize me!

Yn: ??

I check the screen to confirm what I'm thinking. And yes...it's Min Yoongi. It wasn't that hard to assume I guess.

Yn: Mr. Min, I'm so sorry for yesterday's behavior, as you could say I was re...

Yoongi: I call you for the first time and you start apologizing?? That's not a good welcome! *talking in pout*

Yn: *caught off guard*.....umm... I mean!!

Yoongi: You know how much nervous I was before calling you!!!??

Nervous?

Min Yoongi!!!?

He's nervous for....Me??

Am I hearing right? Wait...I must be still dreaming right? RIGHT RIGHT!! It's Must Be A Dream!!

Yoongi: And now you won't reply??

Yn: Me..um..I....

His tone while talking to me is really low and gentle. And it's helping me secrete gallons of Adrenaline in my stomach!! His raspy voice is doing nothing but breaking me internally, havoc!

Yoongi: Are you annoyed that I called?

Yn: Annoy!! Um..no...

Yoongi: Then why aren't you talking?

Yn: Why...did you call?

Yoongi: mmmm....I just thought of you!

Yn: Oo!

Yoongi: what Oo?

Yn: Nothing:)

Yoongi: Yn! *heavy voice*

Yn: Hmm?.....

He just called my name!! But....
My stupid heart melted just at his deep voice..

I don't know what he'll say, but I'm thinking alot of things altogether!