Zayn knows those shirt, the wine looks amazing on Louis and he prefers it. So naturally he says, "the white."

"Really? I know you like the wine,"

"Nope. White is good," Zayn says.

"Alright," Louis says, wearing the shirt.

"So, is this like the second date or something? Because it seems you know him pretty well,"

"This is actually the fourth date," Louis says.

"Oh,"

"Yeah, you know what that means,"

"What?"

"Fourth date means fourth base," Louis says.

"You're gonna fúck him?" Zayn blurts out. Louis gasps, covering Freddie's ears.

"As the father of three kids you should know better than to swear in front of them," Louis says.

"He didn't hear," Zayn says. "Answer my question."

"Zayn you're asking me a lot of questions," Louis says. "But yes, that's the plan."

"Oh. Well I hope it goes well for you. It's probably been ages so you know, lube up," Zayn says.

"It's not been that long," Louis says. Zayn raises an eyebrow. "What? I'm a single hot dad that spends most of my weekends without my kid. Damn right I'm going to make the most of it."

"Must be nice," Zayn says.

"Oh It is," Louis smirks.

"Anyway. Tomorrow is the twins birthday, Harry wants me to invite you,"

"What do you want?"

"What?"

"You said what Harry wanted. But do you want me to come?"

"You can come if you want," He says.

"What an invite," Louis rolls his eyes.

"The theme is olive green or something," Zayn says. "We gotta go. Say bye to papa Freddie."

"Bai papa," Freddie says, waving at him as they head back home.

On the car ride Zayn is thinking about so many things.

Louis is seeing someone.

He can't help but wonder what the person is like. He doesn't want just anyone to be around his son.

Maybe he could meet him.

He comes up with an idea. When they arrive home, he brings out his phone to text Louis.

Zayn: you can come along with your date for the twins party tomorrow.

Louis: yeah... not sure if i want to do that.

Zayn: think about it. It's a good neutral place for him to meet Freddie

Louis: okay maybe if we have nothing else to do then

Zayn takes Freddie from his car seat inside his house.

"Zayn, is that you?" He hears Harry's voice from inside the kids room.

"Yeah," Zayn replies.

"Come in here, I wanna show you something," He says.

Zayn walks to the direction of the voice, seeing Harry and the twins at the play area of the room.

"Look at this," Harry says.

He places Arlo to stand by the crib, then he slowly walks away.

"Come Arlo. Come to daddy," Harry says. Zayn focuses on his son in anticipation.

Arlo takes a few steps, getting to Harry.

"Holy shít," Zayn says in awe. Harry is so happy too so he doesn't call him out for swearing.

"Aayo wokin," Freddie says. Zayn understands he's trying to say Arlo walking, but there are some certain syllables he can't pronounce yet.

"Yes baby, your brother is walking," Zayn says.

"He walked right before his birthday," Harry says, excited. He hugs at his son, feeling incredibly happy about it.

"I'm so proud of him," Zayn says.

"Me too," Harry says. After his excitement has died down, he notices Freddie. "Hey Freddie. How are you?"

"I fine!"

"That's good. Have you been a good boy?"

Freddie nods excitedly.

Harry pecks him on his forehead. "That's what good boys get."

Freddie blushes, letting out a cute laugh. He always gets super shy around Harry, Zayn thinks it's absolutely adorable.

"Did you invite Louis?" Harry asks.

"Yeah, he might be coming with a date by the way,"

"Oh? Good for him," Harry says. "I'm so excited about their birthday. I really want it to be memorable for them."

"Harry, they're turning one," Zayn says. "Do you even remember your first birthday?"

"No, but I want them to remember theirs,"

"I doubt it works that way," Zayn chuckles.

"Just watch me then," Harry says. "They're going to have a great time and have no choice than to embed it as a core memory."

"You've been watching too many Disney movies," Zayn shakes his head.

...

Hey guys. Please vote and comment!

I shouldn't have set the comment goal for that high last chapter, i know I don't get that much comments in this book and the updates are infrequent.

When I set a common goal I don't count spam comments (commenting things like update or random words that don't have anything to do with the story).

I count all other comments. Every reader that reads this story has thoughts. So let me know what you think. It's what keeps me writing.

So let's start with 25 comments for the next chapter.