"I want to taste it from your hands" He said and she glared at him and shook her head.

"There are so many people here Ramzan…try to understand" Isra said slowly.

"So, what you are my Shareek-e-hayat and If you don't feed me then today I will take the full lead on bed and you know that whenever I take the lead, toh hamesha nuksaan tumhe hi Hota hai" He shrugged and Isra made a crying face but made him eat too.

When everyone saw them they started hooting which made her blush and she hid her face in his chest.

Meanwhile Minal and Zuffina danced on 'Tujh mein rab dikhta hai' . The dance was very slow and at the end of the song they even dragged Faisal and Safa on the stage who clapped for them and Safa's eyes were filled with tears during the performance and she closed her eyes to stop her tears.

They both came back on the table where everyone was sitting.

"So, how was the dance?" Zuffina asked and snatched her phone from Hadi who was glaring at her.

"Ghar ke function ko mayat ka Ghar bna diya. Ammi ne toh ankhen hi band kardi." Armaan said and while coming towards them with a glass of juice in his hand.

"Shut up bhai…aap sab log batao kaisa Tha humara performance?" Minal asked and looked at everyone.

"I must say what a performance but never do that again. Ab toh mein tere iss dance ko dekhne ke baad mujhe sukoon se need bhi nahi ayegi" Saim said and everyone laughed silently except Aaban and Armaan who hi-fived each other.

Minal went from there in anger and Zuffina also went behind her.

"Saim, kya karte ho yar dekho naraz kar diya naa use" Izha said and looked in the direction where Minal just went.

"Aree Bhai lafzo ka khel hai Sara koi khafa ho jata hai aur koi dafa ho jata hai" He replied.

"Wahh waaah" Everyone praised him.

"Sudhar jao tum log ab bade ho gaye ho…and do something productive yeh kisi ka mjak bna kar tumhe Acha lagta hai?" Danial asked.

"Joh Suthar Jaye voh hum nahi aur Hume koi Sudhar de itna kisi mein Dum nahi." Aaban said and Armaan patted his back while Danial looked at him with jaw dropping expressions.

Meanwhile Isra got up and was about to go when Jannat and Mehram went behind her.

"Where are you going?" Kabir asked while helding Mehram's hand who mumbled washroom and then they left.

"Waise Mehram we saw that Kabir bhai was staring at you??" Isra teased her.

"And I saw that how Ramzan bhai was eating from your hand"

They all laughed but stopped as they saw some ladies were gossiping about them.

"Hmm she is Khan's daughter…."

"And I know she is Mr.Siddiqui's daughter who is married to Kabir khan the big businessman…."

"Hmm but who is she with them?"

"Yeah she is looking so beautiful wait I am coming back"

They saw a lady was coming by their side.

"Why is she coming here?" Jannat asked and pretending that she didn't saw that lady.

"I think she is coming here for your rishta…" Mehram and Isra laughed silently.

"Asslaam-walakum Beta actually i wanted to ask you kya shadi ho gayi tumhari?" The lady asked.

"Walekum-aslaam, aunty, Haa meri shaadi hogyi hai." Jaanat replied politely.

"Acha aur Ladka kya karta hai?" She asked.