The swordsman watches her take a long drink from her bottle and after a bit pull it away from her mouth with an exaggerated gasp.

"Man this stuff's good" she mumbled.

"So?" Zoro asked her.

"Don' rush me Greeny" Ana told the man "So...it all started in an island of pirates..."

"Ana island of pirates?" Zoro asked as he tried to think of an entire island with criminals.

"Shhhhhh" Ana shushed before she continued "The daughter of a pirate had been left there..."

Ф A few bottles of booze later...

Anamaria had finished all her story, including how she felt about the reaction of the others in Alabasta, to the swordsman who just stared at her with a pale faced, trying to take it all in.

"...and now she has a whole new crew an' everythin'" Anamaria finishes her story with a giggle.

"How long has it been?" the swordsman asked her after listening to the whole story and catching the hint. She turned to look at him with a slightly woeful expression.

"Not sure. Few months I think" she shrugged her shoulders.

"And...I suppose that's why you don't want to tell anyone, but why me?" he asked her.

"Im getting tired o' holding it in. Besides, I trust ya" she shrugged her shoulders "Aaaaand yer the only one awake"

Zoro paused for a bit, watching her normally happy eyes rather sadly staring up at the stars before he made his decision.

"I won't tell them until you want me to so you can relax" he told her.

"I 'ope ya don't, or I'll have ta hunt you down" she teased as she took the bottles placed at their feet and heading over to the kitchen "Now go ta sleep, it's my watch tonight"

"Yeah yeah" he waved her off before getting up with a grunt and heading over to his bedroom telling her goodnight.

Anamaria smiled and climbed back onto the crow's nest making herself comfortable for the rest of the night. After a while, she felt a shiver go up her neck like what happened when she was about to get hit or something came to them, but she saw nothing so she ignored it for once.

Ф

In the days that passed since the crew's escape from Navarone, life on the Going Merry has been a peaceful one. Today was no exception with everyone is doing their daily routine either on the deck or indoors. All but Anamaria, who was on the crow's nest after having caught a marine carrier bird and having stopped it from carrying the documents (useless ones unfortunately) to the next island.

The seagull was happily sitting on Ana's lap as she worked on trying to make very precise and sharp shapes with the water in front of her. Robin had also given her a book about Devil Fruits that the archaeologist had taken from Navarone Marine Fort.

The one that caught her attention was the Mizu Mizu Nomi which gave the user a similar ability to her blessing except for the fact that it had the same weaknesses as the other Devil Fruits so she deemed it a bit useless. Anamaria looks up at the afternoon sky to see that there aren't any clouds for her to throw it, then looks down for a target. She scans that deck for something to throw it at and finds a barrel by the door.

She smiles and concentrates her 'Will' so that suddenly a large spike of ice about the length of a small spear that hit the target in one making Sanji, who was walking out of the kitchen, flinch a bit.

"Sorry darlin'" Ana replied as she hopped down on the deck and took the sweet alcoholic drink from the man's plate, kissing his cheek.

The blond cook's head went up in smoke at the action, not noticing the red face that Anamaria herself was sporting. But Nami and Robin did see it and began giggling together like teenage girls.