As soon as the raider lands on the ground, he collapses on his hands and knees from straining his injuries. Aisa rushes over to her fellow Shandorian and helps him get up.

"You can't overdo it like this"

"I can't just give up now. I need to ring that bell..." he grits his teeth as he glares up at the giant plant.

"You're wasting your time. Luffy already has plans to ring the bell" Zoro stares him down for a moment before he follows his eyes up to where his determined captain is.

"What did you say?" Wiper asks with Sanji nodding as he takes a cigarette out of his pocket.

"Knowing our captain, he won't stop until he rings the bell"

"He has no right to...!" Wiper's fury starts to reignite at the thought of a Blue Sea pirate ringing the bell that is his mission to reach.

He stops when a shadow looms over him and they all look up to see a giant leaf, that's pinned to a weapon, falling towards them. The group gets out of the way just in time for the leaf to safely land without hitting anyone.

"There's something written on there" Gan Fall says as everyone looks at the Nami's note to see that it's telling them to cut down the beanstalk so that it falls to the west.

"They must want to bridge the ship" Robin says as Zoro gets his swords out.

"Wait, you're seriously going to do it?! This is crazy!" Usopp says in horror of this mission.

"We have no other choice in this. He needs to get there now" Zoro says as he approaches the plant, but Sanji grabs the back of his shirt and drags him to the other side.

"We need to cut it from here to make it go west moss head" Sanji says with the others nodding.

Zoro groans at his annoying attitude, but he bites back his urge to argue as he runs to the direction Sanji told him to go. He takes out his three swords and slices a part of the plant's base before he has to jump to avoid a lightning strike. Sanji runs to the tree as he scowls at the plant's summit.

"Luffy had better not get Ana-chwan killed with this stunt!"

"What about Nami?" Chopper and Usopp asked the man as they realised that it was the first time he had forgotten about the navigator.

"And Nami!" the cook added quickly. He managed to strike the plant to get it to start falling before a lightning bolt strikes him.

"SANJI!" the others call out worriedly when the chef falls unconscious from the blast. Another one follows after, but before it could hit him Zoro grabs him by the arm and throws him out of the way before he got struck.

"Guys!" Usopp calls as Pierre picks them up and brings them to the others.

"We're going to need more power" Robin looks to see that the vine only moved slightly from their efforts.

"Enough, that brat has no right to ringing the bell!" Wiper says as he staggers to them.

Usopp ignores his complaints as he goes off to blast the beanstalk with his explosives and jumps around so that he's not an easy target. Wiper becomes furious at the efforts as he goes to stop him, before Robin speaks up.

"Do you know the story of an explorer from the blue sea?"

He stops when he remembers the story of Noland and his ancestor Calgara's friendship. He can only stay silent as he listens to her.

"No one believed his story and called him a liar, but his descendant has been risking his life to clear his name by searching for the golden city. If I understand my captain right, he believes that ringing the bell will tell his descendant that the golden city has been up here this whole time. Even though he's risking his life to do so"