"YOU BASTARD!" both Ana and Eneru freeze at Luffy's voice and they look down to see the captain storming up the plant.

"I thought I heard a rat coming up" Eneru strikes the stem of the beanstalk just below Luffy and sends him falling.

"Fuck this ugly rat up for me cap!" Ana shouts as she finally sees a chance to let herself relax a bit.

Ж

Eneru drops his jaw at the insult as he watches her jump off the ship after poking her middle finger out at him. He grows furious at the escape, but he doesn't find it worth his time to go after her when he's so close to his true objective, the golden bell. When he sees a small cloud island floating in the west, where his prize is waiting for him, he directs his ship there and leaves his enemies behind.

Meanwhile, Luffy manages to land on a small island cloud that's close to where the peak used to be. He catches his breath from the climb as he glares at the ship that's holding his friends. However, his glare instantly fades away when he sees a tanned skinned woman with tattoos decorating her body falling off of it.

"ANA!?" he stretches out his arm and grabs onto her, bringing her onto solid ground "You escaped! Did Nami get out too?"

"It's nice ta see you too cap" she ruffles his hair with a smile "Yea she did too, I made sure she got out safely"

"Good so..." he cuts himself off when he suddenly gets hit from behind by Nami's waver.

Ana drops her jaw at the crash as she watches Nami stop the waver only after she finished running over Luffy. Luffy sits up and rubs his aching head before he grins at Nami.

"Hey Nami, what are you doing back?"

"I came to get you guys! Get on...!" She yelps in fright when a strong lightning bolt strikes next to the beanstalk.

"No" Luffy scowls up at the flying ship that's holding the cause to this island's pain and sees the golden bell in the distance.

"What do you mean no?! Are you still trying to fight Eneru because...!"

"I don't need to fight Eneru, I need to get to the bell!" Luffy says with Nami not believing what she's hearing.

"You can't be serious! I'm normally all for getting treasure, but it's not worth dying over!"

"It's not about that! I need to ring it for diamond head!" Nmai and Anamaria stare at him as he continues "If I ring it loud enough then he can hear it and know that this place exists. I need to ring it loud enough for the Blue Seas to hear it"

"Alright, let's get you there then" Nami hesitates as Ana steps up while once more ignoring her complaining body.

The navigator groans in frustration of their stubbornness before she grabs a leaf, that's almost as big as them, from the beanstalk. The two of them look at her in confusion as she writes a message on the leaf "We're going to need all the help we can get for this. Ana, when the beanstalk starts falling, I'm going to need you to use your water to help speed the boat. Can you do that?"

"Fer you? Sure" the woman winked at her navigator.

She returns the smirk as she stabs the leaf with the giant fork so that it doesn't get blown away with the wind and drops the leaf towards the ruins in hopes for her friends to receive it.

Ж

As soon as Wiper learned that the golden bell could be at the top of the beanstalk he wasted no time in beginning to climb.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?! YOU CAN'T GET TO THE FLYING SHIP FROM HERE!" Usopp calls out but it only fell to deaf ears until he was forced to jump off to avoid the falling tip of the beanstalk.