44.

"Your mother didn't make me get you these. I swear." Jin said as he walked through the door.

Yoongi raised his eyebrows looking down at the bouquet of yellow flowers and the heart shaped chocolate box.

"Gross. They're the strawberry jelly ones! Jeongyeon has to do better." Yoongi shrieked.

"She meant well. I love your haircut by the way."

"I bet they handed them at her job." Yoongi frowned. "But thanks! I do like my haircut too. My neck stays cold now that it's short."

Jin chuckled trying to hold his laughter. "She will get you better ones. You honestly look so hot with short hair."

"Ahh geez. I don't know if hot is the exact word."

"Trust me it is."

"Thank you. By the way, the flowers are beautiful." He said, grabbing the elegant flower vase. He set them down and admired the various shades of yellow.

Most of the flowers were daffodils but there were some petunias, begonias, and strawflowers. A beautiful combination of yellow.

"And my plushie?" He asked, extending his hand out.

Jin rolled his eyes, "You're getting too spoiled." He murmured as he pulled out a pink gothic kitten plushie.

It had an x over one eye and its heart was a beautiful red shade. "Woah. So cute! Nice addition to my zombie." He said taking it and placing it right next to it.

He sort of glanced at the plushie Jimin he'd gotten him last year for his birthday. His heart fluttered a little, but he quickly turned his attention back to Jin.

"So?" Jin asked patiently while waiting.

"You've outdone yourself this year for sure. I'm not much of a valentine day shopper but I got you a gift card for Starbucks and a matching scarf for you and Namjoon!"

"Ahh. He's such a dork. He will love it." Jin said, taking a peek inside the gift bag.

"Okay asshole. I worked really hard for that. It's handmade so you better love it too."

"Please, your mom made it."

Yoongi hummed, "True but I picked the colors. That's a lot of pressure you know?"

"Yeah. I'm sure. Now see who sent you those!"

Yoongi chuckled confused, "What the hell? They're from you obviously. My mom forces you to get me flowers every year."

"She really didn't make me get you any this year. As I was walking in, a delivery guy was getting out of the car. He asked me to give them to you. Your mom is not even home so you know if she would've made me get you flowers she would've already comr in your room."

Yoongi stared at the bouquet of flowers. He froze and it sent his mind spiraling. Jin patiently waited until he was too impatient.

"So? Are you going to see who sent them?"

Yoongi snapped back to reality. He nodded as he took steps forward and grabbed the small envelope that was stuck to the vase.

"It's probably Jeongyeon for sending me those sucky chocolates." He laughed trying to play it cool, but for a second he thought they might be from Jimin.

Happy Valentine's Day.

The message was short. No heart or nothing next to it. It was typed so he couldn't even try to compare handwriting.

He flipped the card hoping something was written on the back, but it was blank. "What the fuck?" He asked, confused.

"What? Who is it?" Jin asked, peeking over his shoulder.