Chapter 35

A/N - I am back after a while :')

___________________________________________

❄️❄️❄️

Feeling drowsy, Wooyoung sat up at the end of his own bed after trying to rub away the sleep from his eyes. That's when he remembered how he tucked his boyfriend into his bed last night and let the older boy sleep in his own room so he could get a proper rest after the busy day he had.

He opened the door of his own cozy space and paced lazily towards San's room. There was Byeol, playing outside of his lover's room, on the floor. Of course she slept snuggling into San last night, so must have found her way out through the partially opened door, Wooyoung thought.

As soon as he crouched himself down and patted on his lap, the fluff ball instantly made her way to jump into the smaller boy's arm with a sweet little whine.

"Who is our pretty princess?", Wooyoung's asked in a fond but still groggy voice, earning a little meow from the feline.

"That's correct! You are~", Wooyoung nuzzled into the cat's fluffy fur coat. Byeol started to purr loudly, bumping back her head into Wooyoung's neck giving him the best start a day can ever have.
He silently walked into San's room to find the older boy already awake, busy working on his table with his head hanging down.
San was so distracted that he didn't sense the younger's presence.
Transferring Byeol from his embrace into San's warm blanket on his bed, Wooyoung made his way near to San's study table.

"Good morning, Sanshine~ Someone has woken up early today", Wooyoung wrapped his hands around San's neck from the behind and whispered lovingly, not forgetting to place a little morning kiss on San's soft cheek.

"Hey, Good morning, love~", San was quick to entangle his fingers with the younger's and leave a kiss on his knuckles.

"Actually, I didn't sleep last night", the older boy said with a little chuckle and nuzzled into Wooyoung's hands lazily.

"What?? You stayed up all night?", Wooyoung nagged, gently pulling his arms away from around San. The older boy turned his chair to face the younger with a guilty look in his face.

"After you left the room, I couldn't find myself falling asleep. I felt too nervous about the contest. So I stayed up and scribbled everything that came to my mind" , San pointed at the papers spread all over his table that was covered with different types of outfit designs.

"I feel much better after letting these ideas out of my head. But, really sleepy at the same time", he barely finished that sentence in between a big yawn, which Wooyoung found really cute.

"I can surely see that looking into your eyes, baby", Wooyoung cupped San's face this time and beamed an adoring smile.

"But don't overwork yourself, San-ah. Get some rest. You have been working non-stop for the past few days", he pecked the older boy's forehead this time, bending down from where he was still standing.

"Don't worry~ I'll be fine. I'll have some rest in the morning. Then let's get together and decide our final choice of outfit so we can go shopping for materials", the older boy scooted closer and wrapped his arms around Wooyoung's waist from where he was sitting and leaned his head to rest on the standing younger's tummy to feel Wooyoung's fingers running through his hair the very next second.

"Let's do that. I'll prepare breakfast so you can eat as soon as you wake up", Wooyoung said, pulling San even closer to his warmth as if it was possible than how it already was.

"Sounds perfect! Thanks, Young-ah", San whispered, cherishing the little moment he spent with his lover before moving to bed to have the rest as he promised.