Chapter 26

❄️❄️❄️

For San and Yeosang, the beginning of the contest preparations were only less than one week away. But they felt less burdened as their friends were willing to support them with their whole heart.

All the eight boys gathered at Yunho and Mingi's apartment as the two boys invited them to throw a little party at their place. The reason for the party was to "Celebrate their friendship".

"We are glad that you guys are here today. We love you so much!!", Mingi walked in to the living room holding a tray filled with snacks. For being the fun loving social butterfly he was, Mingi loved partying with his friends.

"We wanted to do this with our new friends since we moved into the apartment. So today, let's celebrate our friendship and have a good time!!", Yunho chimed in. What a perfect match the two taller boys were, no doubt everybody thought so.

Coming from a really rich family, Yunho had so much money for himself to spend and it really showed when it comes to see how much food and drinks they had prepared for the small party. Not to mention the small gaming items that laid randomly all over the party site amusing the others.

"When San said you guys are throwing a party, I didn't expect it to be this grand. Wow, I wish my friends were this cool when we were at college, right Joongie?", Seonghwa chuckled, putting his arm around his boyfriend who sat by him on the couch. Hongjoong nodded, reminiscing about the good old days.

Wooyoung was enjoying a slice of pizza, plopped down next to Hongjoong. San was sitting on the arm rest of the couch on the other side of his bestfriend, fiddling with the wrapper of the donut he finished eating a while ago.
He kept on stealing glances at the younger boy who sat silent, but lauged at his friends everytime they cracked a joke or shared one of their fun stories. San didn't bother questioning him, knowing he is an introvert who loved to spend most if his time on his own. Instead he kept his eyes on the ravenette, being the caring soul he is.

Jongho was sitting comfortably on a big bean bag placed a bit away from the sofa, watching his friends when Yeosang returned from the washroom, fixing his hair. The sofa appeared to have no more space for Yeosang to scoot in.

"Baby, over here~", Jongho called his boyfriend and leaned back into his chair.

He tapped on the space between his legs offering Yeosang to sit, which the blonde boy shyly accepted. As soon as Yeosang sat down, Jongho's arms snaked around the older boy's waist, resting his chin on the other's shoulder, lovingly.

"Hey~", Jongho greeted, as low as a whisper.

"Hey~", Yeosang bumped his head gently against his boyfriend, smiling shyly.

"It's good to see our friends becoming friends, right?, Jongho said looking at the two tallest boys chatting with the other four.

"Yeah. It seems like we make a great team", Yeosang replied, sofly caressing Jongho's hands around his waist. The younger hummed in response.

"Can you sing for us? I see a karaoke mic over there", Yeosang asked his boyfriend who was a music major, pointing at the microphone placed on the table next to their friends.

"Sure! But.. you have to pay a little price", Jongho chimmed and cutely pointed his cheek at Yeosang.

"Oh, No thanks then", Yeosang said in a teasing tone, well knowing the younger would start to sulk right away. And.. he did.

"Hehe.. okay, okay! come here, you~", Yeosang cupped the boy's chubby face and placed a little kiss on his cheek.

"I just doubled the price since you rejected my first offer", Jongho played hard to get, being the little brat he is.