"I can't believe you knocked back all this hotness" he says waving his hands at himself "but went for the old man"

Through my tears I am unable to stop the laugh escaping me "he isn't an old man"

"Ermm... yes he is" he smirks before going serious before going serious again "I wasn't even going to let you know that I knew everything but seeing you so dad I just wanted to check on you and let you know if you ever need to talk then you can call me as I know you have no one to talk to about your feels, as strange as it would be to here I will happily be there for you" he says with a shrug

"Why don't you hate me for what I don't?" I ask him honestly shocked at his reaction

"It wasn't just you Charlie, it takes two. As I said to my dad if things were different then maybe I would feel different but they aren't different. To be honest I just feel sorry for you both" he says confusing me with what he mean. He must've seen the look on my face "don't worry about it"

"God when did you grow up?" I sniffle "don't worry about me I'll be fine, one I leave I won't have to see them so it will be easier to get over what I feel. Hopefully your parents will work things out and mikey will be happy" I say even though my heart is breaking.

He stands before pulling me into a hug "you will be fine Charlie, I promise"

"Thanks Mickey" I say pulling away from him

"Well I'll let you finish packing" he says making me nod "keep you're chin up"

I chuckle as he closes the door behind him.

"Stop crying dammit" I groan as the tears won't stop falling.

I honestly can't believe how that went, I can't believe he doesn't hate me because that's the least I deserve. I'm so shocked that he didn't even seem to be angry.

I know for a fact if that were anyone else that found out then everything would be crazy right now and there would be fights.

Lacey has been spending a lot of time with Nathan and his family but when she has been here she hasn't acted any differently so I don't think she does knows anything and I hope it stays that way, as selfish as that is.

I finish packing then tidy around the room, yes I'm dragging my feet because I don't want to face Mike because I can't stop crying like a baby.

"Get a grip of yourself girl"

"Come in" I call out after hearing someone knock on the door

"Hey" a voice says making me freeze before spinning around quickly to look at him shocked

"What are you doing here?" I ask turning away wiping my face praying he doesn't say anything about the tears.

"Lottie.."he starts voice coming out hoarse

Shaking my head quickly "don't mikey, please don't say anything" my voice cracks making him wrap his arms around me, his front on my back.

"Im so fucking sorry"

A small sob escapes me 'pull yourself together charkie'

Taking a few deep breaths "I'm sorry too Mike, I'm ok" I tell him pulling away turning to look at him lifting my hand to his cheek "thank you for the short time we spent together" I whisper 'for making me fall in love with you' I add mentally.

He smiles sadly "no, thank you Lottie"

Dropping my hand to my side I take a breath then give him a small but genuine smile "I better take my things down"

"I'll take them for you, that's what I came in for anyway" he says

"Thank you"

He nods grabbing my cases then walks to the door "Lottie" he says softly

"Yeah?"

"Be happy" he pleads

"You too mikey" I tell him making him smile softly then he walks out the room leaving me not knowing whether I should cry or smile.

Smile it is because I can't crying about this anymore, it's fine and over with, time to go home.

After Washing my face and redoing my make up I look around the room again before heading down.

"It's good to see you, I've missed you" Cathy states making me frown

Who is can she be talking to?

"I've missed you too auntie Cathy" a deep voice says "I thought I would come join for a few days since I had to talk with Mike"

"You are more than welcome anytime" mikes husky voice says.

Once I reach I see Mike, Cathy Mitch and Vivian standing there with a guy I recognise as mikes cousin Vincent.

"Oh there's my girl, im going to miss you" Cathy says pushing through her family to pull me in for a tight hug.

Letting out a giggle wrapping my arms around her "im going to miss you too Cathy" I tell her truthfully "let's not leave it as long next time"

"Wow so im just forgotten now?" Vincent scoffs

"Oh shut up you" Cathy laughs "Vincent do you remember Charlotte"

"Wait little Charlie?" He asks with a shocked look "when the hell did you grow up"

I let out a laugh "guess the same time you did" I shrug making them laugh.

"What I don't get am hello Vincent?"vivian says annoyed making the laughter come to an end.

"Hello Vivian" he scoffs

"Nice" she mutters then looks at me giving a smile that doesn't look real at all "is that you all ready to go then Charlie?"

"Yes just waiting on everyone else" I tell her "where is my parents?"

"Right here sweetie" mom says walking into the room along with dad.

"Vincent how you doing?" Dad asks and that begins talks amongst the men.

"Don't lose hope Charlotte" Cathy whispers making me look at her confused "don't lose hope" she winks then pulls away to talk to mom and Vivian.

"Thank god, I thought I missed you" Lacey comes running in panting "gosh I'm so unfit"

I giggle at the state she is in "I'm glad I got to say bye, I thought you would be to busy with your boyfriend" I tease which makes her blush "did you just blush?" I ask shocked

One thing about Lacey is that she rarely blushes..

Hmmm

"Shut up" she groans

"Lacey are you blushing?" Mickey asks shocked when he walks in along with Layla

"No" she snaps making us laugh

"Ok let's get going" dad says

Going round everyone giving them hugs saying goodbye I reach Mike, giving him a hug "goodbye mikey" i murmur making his arms tighten before he kisses me on the head and let's go

"Goodbye Lottie, take care" he says coughing as he pulls away.

Mickey sends me a small smile as I catch him watching us both, and with that we leave bringing an end to our vacation and the end of Mikey.

—————————————————-
AUTHORS NOTE

What did you think?

This chapter was more just to put an end to the vacation, now comes drama drama drama...😂

Thank you for reading, please remember to hit that like...

Belle🤍