" Leave him!!"

Seokjin screams and points a gun at his father who laughs at Seokjin's bravery.

" What?? Are you two pieces of shit trying to kill me? Me ?? Seokjin put that gun down, I said down...otherwise won't hesitate to slit your stepbrother's throat. "

" Don't...don't you dare " SeokJin keeps his hand down

" You fucking psycho!! How dare you point a knife at me? You are living in your psycho world will change my world!! You wish son of bitch. Look...look at the bones on the bed It's your mother. I will send it where she is now. "

Jimin kicks and bites his hand making him scream from the pain, his knife pierces Jimin's arm while he tries to remove his hand. Jimin catches the knife and stabs his father's thigh. The blood gushes out and Jimin laughs loudly.....he Screams in between making Jin scared.

" Ohhh ohhh you are bleeding....you are bleeding... remember when you kicked my stomach, I was pregnant...I bled too...I bled too...my baby felt the pain...now you will also bleed..."

Jimin stabs him lunatic, and the knife pierces the flesh smoothly, his father cries in pain trying to run but the stabs are so powerful, that all he can do is scream for his life. Seokjin stood there looking at Jimin who was stabbing his thighs....his breath hitched and it's so difficult to take a breath in. Seokjin tries to stand but his knee gives up. All the screams are taking him back imagining the scenario of his mom's death, her cries...he cries....he lets out a loud ugly cry he kept.

" You bring me to this world with this right?? This should be gone...this should be gone"

Jimin attacks his dad's crotch area, the knife pierces haphazardly, he won't give time for anything, he takes out his cock and cuts it, his dad screams loud, and his body vibrates from the pain.

Seokjin's hands shook, and his eyes filled with tears. The man who made so many lives hell is on the floor taking his last breath, seokjin's heart hurts looking at Jimin who is not stopping himself from stabbing his father. The greed of his family took many lives, his father's cruelty made Seokjin's mother's life hell, and their hunger for power made Jimin damage to the extent there is no one could heal him, and this world broke Seokjin into pieces that he lost hope of fixing it.

Seokjin cries....cries.....he longs for his mother, his innocence, his life. He fails to notice how Jimin walking around Kim's body with a loud laugh.

" Are you mourning his death, seokjin? Oh after all he is your father right?? I should mourn too...right?? Let's mourn together.... let's mourn for me too....I lost my father, I lost my mother, I lost Yoongi....my yoongi...no no no your Yoongi, I lost my kid...I lost everything seokjin, and it's you... You are the reason....see, my mother is still laughing...I hate her...I hate her. She should get burnt...like your mother. "

Jimin walks around searching for something, he comes out with a can.

" I got it while coming here. I know Yoongi loves you...he won't love me after all this he won't...I can't live without him...I will die. But if I let you go out you will be happy with him I can't let that happen so let's die together. okay... Okay!!! "

Jimin ties him with a rope, seokjin tries his best to run but he steals his gun and points at him.

" No...no don't be brave. You might be an actor but I am a deadly actor with natural vibes SeokJin. Speaking you don't deserve all that success, you never...you don't deliver Yoongi too....not Jungkook too...why all men behind you SeokJin? "

Joining gets up and spills the kerosene on the floor while dancing

" look I can dance too"

" some for him too and one cup more for her too, she is special " he spills kerosene on his father's body and then on the piles of bones. Seokjin crawls back and tries to scream but Jimin looks at him and shuts him.

" I will give you too. Let's burn this beauty of yours that I don't have. This handsome face snatched my position in the family, Yoongi loves your face too, Jungkook worships you, you know what Taehyung and Hoseok are jealous of your beauty too. I read Namjoon writing a poem on you, oh!!! Seokjin is such a beauty but whore that took away my happiness. I will give you more"

He pours the kerosene on Seokjin and then he pours on himself too. Jimin lost where he kept the matchbox, he searched for it everywhere.

" jimin....jimin please....please don't do this. You can get treatment and live your life happily from now on. A New Life"

" A new life with what seokjin?? Hmmm..... trying to escape I won't let it happen "

Jimin gets the matchbox finally he lights the stick and throws it at the bed he claps and laughs at how the bed catches fire, and he loudly says goodbye to his mother Fire catches too fast and spreads in the room, their father's body catches the fire and Seokjin loses the hope. He looks at the roof thinking his mother might be seeing him, he wishes to meet her. He hopes his mother will embrace her.

Smoke fills the room, seokjin struggles to breathe, and he screams with fear when Jimin's body catches fire. His pants catch the fire first, then it start spreading through his body. The pain of the burn takes him to the verge of losing his conscience when he feels the strong arms wrap him in thick cloth, stopping the fire from spreading he gets lifted from the floor and those hands embrace his broken self.

Seokjin loses consciousness.

💞

Two more chapters to go!! If you follow the storyline you will accept the ending 💜