31. Pieces of Me

It's been 15 days since Jungkook posted the photo, People went crazy. worldwide trends in every social media are about them. Journalists and media thought they didn't have any better job than spying on Seokjin and Jungkook, to become the first ones to catch them...maybe kissing, hugging, or even making love to prove that they were right.

Well, Jungkook already planned for a Big show, so no need to worry. It's been months, and Seokjin came back to him. It's not that Jungkook is in doubt still sometimes he thinks about how he is feeling. He is feeling damn happy though a lot of uncertainties buzz in his mind.

He can't help but think damn this is what being in love means. The confidence is insane. It might be cheesy but he is feeling he is on the clouds. His father said he looks so happy and he is happy about that.

He can't understand what's that Seokjin has. What is Seokjin doing to him? Magic for sure. He was sure it was more than obsession when he punched Taehyung. He was damn sure when he felt a pang in his chest when he saw Seokjin with Yoongi, even imagining them together is so suffocating.

Jungkook admires Seokjin so much, it's like he grew up looking at Seokjin in this industry. He loved that sassy, not giving one fuck about any negativity yet being a humble and hard-working part of Seokjin. He Kind of became his role model. He is not ashamed to say he dreamt about him, being able to become his friend to fuck him senseless. To make him smile to cry out of pleasure.

On his coming-of-age day, he saw Seokjin's movie alone, the movie is a romantic genre and has a lot of kisses and bed scenes. He just knew he wanted to touch Seokjin in a way to made him crumble down with pleasure, he always dreamt of seeing vulnerable Seokjin which was not for the camera. Maybe all he wanted was to get close to Seokjin, and he grabbed the opportunity when he met him at the party, the rest is history.

Seokjin is attractive, fucking hot divine, a sex God, and a Bermuda Triangle. Jungkook got more obsessed, more possessive, more and more...he liked how it was so easy to rail him up publically or on the bed, it was so easy to make him blush, seokjin tried his best to be rude, adamant, and stubborn in every way possible, it felt like a challenge to Jungkook so he went back again and again to win the challenge.

But....seeing Seokjin's vulnerable side made him stick, he wanted to be there for him not out of pity but concern. The genuine concern he felt for him. The obsession grew bigger to make him smile and carefree and to give and share anything and everything. Before he knows he is in love with him. When Seokjin didn't come to their date he felt hurt but not angry. He decided not to be the one to take a step back and he waited, Seokjin came back with a marriage proposal.

He knows Seokjin has some plan, he is not stupid. But he knows Seokjin will never hurt him, whatever the reason it might be he won't use his love. So he will wait for him to open up.

"Oh, You came early, Jungkook ?"

Seokjin voices when he sees Jungkook entering the bedroom. Now seokjin stays most of his free time with Jungkook.

" Hmm, the photoshoot got canceled. what about you?"

Jungkook pecks him before hearing the answer, it's simply he can't keep himself far from Seokjin whenever they are in their space.

" Didn't have much work, wrapped up early, and thought of visiting you. I wanted to clean your messy room so badly. "

Seokjin is not accepting any new movies or ads, as if he will stop working after his current schedule.

" My room is not messy it's just you but thank you for cleaning the bed I had so much junk on that  right?"

Jungkook's nose caresses Seokjin's jaw while his hands wrap around his waist.