"Um, yeah," he rubbed his jaw sheepishly.

"Have you seen Dad yet?"

"Not since the day before yesterday," he admitted, then glanced towards the bathroom when the toilet flushed. "Is someone here?"

Jenna blushed. "My.. boyfriend."

"He spent the night?" Michael eyed the bed, noticing that both sides had been slept in.

"What do you want, Michael?" Jenna tried to change the subject but the door opened and Daniel walked out, surprised to see a man standing in Jenna's bedroom though he quickly realized from his scent that he was one of her brothers.

"Daniel, this is my youngest brother, Michael," Jenna introduced him.

Michael sized up the shirtless man standing in his sister's bedroom, noticing the bulging muscles and washboard abs. The man must live at the gym.

Daniel stepped forward and shook Michael's hand. "Nice to meet you."

"Yeah, um, can I talk to my sister? Alone?"

Daniel raised his eyebrows at the young man, but nodded. "Sure." He started to leave the room.

"No!" Jenna got up and walked over to the two of them. She shoved Noelle into Daniel's arms, then pushed her brother out her door, following behind him as she shut the door behind her. "What is wrong with you?" She whisper yelled at him

"What is wrong with you?" He whispered back. "You didn't have a boyfriend a few days ago, and now you're bringing this guy home, sleeping with him and leaving Noelle alone with him? You can't know him that well, Jenna."

"He won't hurt her," Jenna said, exasperated.

"You don't know that," Michael glared daggers at her.

"He's her father," Jenna glared right back.

Michael's mouth dropped open as he stared at her in shock. "Her biological father?"

"Yes!"

"Oh."

Jenna rolled her eyes at him. "Go take a shower and make us some breakfast. I'm starving." She turned around and walked back into her bedroom, resisting the urge to slam the door behind her.

Daniel had put Noelle in her crib and was now sitting up against the headboard with a huge smile on his face as he watched her cross the room and throw herself down on the bed. Jenna had a fiery little temper, he realized, finding it very attractive.

"You heard that entire conversation, didn't you?" She muttered, staring up at the ceiling.

"I did," he admitted. "He's just worried about you."

She huffed. "I know, but he disappears for days at a time, then comes home and has the audacity to call me out for having you here. I can guarantee he has no idea about what happened yesterday."

Daniel leaned over Jenna, and brushed her hair back, gently stroking her cheek. "You're quite beautiful when you're angry."

Jenna felt her anger instantly dissolve as she looked up at him and felt the tingles erupt across her skin. "What are those tingles? Is that a mate thing?"

"Yes." He ran his hand down her neck, gently touching his mark before bringing it down the V neckline of her shirt. Jenna's lips parted and her tongue slipped out to wet them.

"Jenna," Daniel whispered as he brought his lips down on hers.

Finally! She eagerly opened her mouth, giving him access as he kissed her like a starving man. He rolled on to his side, and pulled her up against him. Jenna moaned softly in his mouth and wrapped her leg around him. He slid his hand up her thigh, pulling her closer.