*smiling*

Min Sugaa! You've seen a loooot of girls and ladies Blush just for your shared breathe. But why is her's making you sway like that?!....

Yn-sshi! What you've done in just 2 meetings to me??

I smile widely at the thought and take another glance of the tiny shy running woman, before returning back to the group.

Yn's POV,

I ran outta there and reached home in 10 minutes!!! The 20 minutes walking distance from hospital to the quarter was like 1 hour while running!!

*Catching long breathe*

The HEEEEELLLLL?!?!?

PHONE NO.!!?!?!?

HE ASKED AND I GAVE MY PHONE NO.!?!?!?

MIN YOONGI!!!!!

AND THERE WAS ALL THE OTHER SIX MEMBERS PRESENT?!?!?

OOO MY SWEET LIFE.....

STUPID YN!!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU ASK FOR A SIMPLE SELFIE!?!???

But,

DATE WITH MIN YOONGI?!?!?

HE HAS TAKEN AN INTEREST IN ME?!?!

MEEE??!?!

I quickly go to the mirror and look at the figure. The not so slim, not so gorgeous, average looking me is taking long deep breathes....
It wasn't horrible. Their Love Yourself tour wasn't a fail. I love my body and personality. And sometimes Life too.

But A PERFECT GOD LIKE CREATURE LIKING ME!!!!!?!?!? THEY'RE LITERALLY MY 'IDOLS'!!! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH ME?!....

UGHHHH!

Ottukhani??

(means 'what to do?')

I lay my body on the bed. Like a starfish. I'm absolutely starstruck by whatever is happening in my life. And whatever is changing in this course of the time!

But I can't get the hang of it!

I NEED to have time tomorrow!

What if this returns or not? What if he decides it was a bad idea asking me on a date and I get dumped??!

No no! I've to have time! I sit up and go over to my laptop!

Official Email is the only way!

I write a letter asking for a leave and send it.

1 hour and 28 minutes later,

*Notification*

Yn: °=°?

ANIIIIII!!! WHYYY?!?!?!?!

I don't get the leave!!! :(

OOU! It's the emergency situation in the hospital because of the Accident.
There's the details attached.

Among all the sixteen patients who came today, four of them needs immediate surgery. I have to handle 2 of them. And it's critical brain hemorrhage. I have to lead the new team too.

My gawd! That's alot. These 2 surgeries are additional on my schedule. So...

No it's okay. I'll just replan the date or maybe plan it late at night if it's okay with him. The situation isn't good!

I quickly take a shower and make myself a bottle of strawberry milkshake, knowing I'll not be getting any protien Or caretime for me anytime soon. Maybe in 48 hours! Yup!