Chapter 3: Feelings

Start from the beginning

After some time of silence, Yujin opens her mouth to speak, wanting to remind the brunette about something but before she can, Minji taps the girl on her shoulder.

Minji's smile is fake, adjacent to Yujin's genuine one. "Hi, sorry to interrupt your little chat, but our shift is about to start and we're gonna need all the help we can get." She reminds Yujin.

Hanni has a very stupid idea, and Wonyoung probably already knows what she's thinking about because the pinches become harder.

Removing her hand from Yujin's arm, she links her arm around Wonyoung's. "We don't clock in today but we don't mind helping around. It's still early." Hanni offers, ignoring the curses Minji mouths at her.

Wonyoung's eyebrow creases. "We don-?" She shuts up when Hanni sends an elbow into her stomach.

Yujin's face lights up. "Really?"

Hanni nods confidently. She's so going to have fun with this.

--------

Hanni wiggles her fingers at Minji, grinning brightly.

Wonyoung's been having fun, her own friends picking up conversation with her so she isn't bored while Hanni flirts and acts hot around the pools.

Yujin has been following her all over the place, the two engaging in multiple conversations themselves throughout their time.

Minji?

She stays up at her booth, crossing her arms with a scowl on her face. It's delightful to Hanni.

Occasionally, they both warn the people in the pool about too much horseplay, but other than that, there isn't much to pull them out of their conversations.

"Hey, I'm going to check up on Minji." Hanni suddenly says.

Yujin suddenly perks up. "I'll come with!"

But Hanni only smiles. "It's okay, I'll be right back anyways. Just stay here or maybe check up on Wonyoung." The brunette tells her before turning around to walk away.

She begins walking around the pools, looking for a specific raven in a red bikini. It takes a while before she finds Minji swinging her feet at the edge of the pool.

Carefully, she sits herself next to the raven, not too close but not too far away from the girl. Hanni stares out to the many students in the pool, swishing her legs in the cold water.

Without turning her head, she pokes the raven multiple times in her arm. She's ignored the first few times.

She pauses a bit, biting her lip because of the obvious fun she's having simply annoying the older. The expression on Minji's face moves as if she's going to bust anytime soon.

Finally, Minji huffs. "What do you want?"

Hanni smiles. "Nothing, just felt like being annoying." She replies back childishly.

It goes silent for a while, Hanni deciding to pause in her poking. She leans her hands behind her, leaning her weight on her arms. For some reason, the silence between the both of her becomes comfortable.

It's a different type of silence. While there's still screaming, chatting and laughing echoing in the natatorium, there's a sense of content between the two girls.

Hanni's breath hitches when she feels fingers brush against her's. The raven's hand has magically moved closer to her's. Although, Hanni ignores, thinking the raven did it on accident.

So she continues swishing her feet in the water, turning her head back to the pools.

As she does, Minji's pinky nudges at her's. Unconsciously, Hanni links her pinky with the raven's. When she feels the raven pull her hand slightly to the side, Minji covering the brunette's hand with her's, she almost falls into the pool.

Wanting to get an answer for her action, Hanni turns her head toward the older. She finds herself staring into the raven's eyes, her heart skipping a few beats.

Minji doesn't pull away from her gaze, warmly smiling. The brunette does the same, her hand warm under the raven's.

They stay like that until water splashes at their faces, pulling them out of their dazes.

"Wonyoung!" Hanni screams, kicking back at the blonde.

Wonyoung flicks up her middle finger at the two before swimming away.

The brunette and the raven turn back to look at each other before shyly giggling at their soaked faces and hair.

Their hands are still in contact with each other's. And Hanni doesn't mind.