𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

Start from the beginning

20 minutes later, I heard a faint but tough knock at the door. I gently got up off the silk material couch, walking across the living room before unlocking the door large, dark wood front door. Lyric smiled brightly at me and walked past me, taking her coat off.

"They outside waiting for you." Lyric stated, rushing me out the house.

"Okay, lemme grab my purse" I ran up the long staircase, into my medium sized room. I grabbed my Michael Kors, silver and pink purse and strolled over to Zaire's room giving him a kiss. I then went back downstairs, giving her a hug and leaving.

                             Omniscient

Ashanti got in the car with Celine and Kamora. She settled into the back, seeing the two smiling at her.

"You finally goin out!" Kamora said clapping her hands together.

"Aye calm down happy feet. Anyways girl, i heard it was some fine ass boys there." Celine said, fixing her hair in the mirror.

"Hopefully, because lately these niggas been ugly and too into themselves" Ashanti said, putting on lipgloss.

Celine and Kamora laughed as Celine started driving off like she's in fast a furious. The drive was gonna be about 30 minutes in total.

Kamora lit a blunt, taking a hit before passing it back to Ashanti. Trayvon gave her a bag of weed but told her "Don't be smokin too much. You gon be itchin and shit". But of course she didnt wanna listen so Kamora, Ashanti and Celine went through half the blunt in 10 minutes.

Meanwhile back at Ashanti's house, Lyric was in the living room on her phone. Zaire was in his room, playing with his toys.

When his sister/safe keeper wasn't around, he was bored. Lyric was on her phone, texting her boyfriend who stayed on 63rd. His name was Namon, he was the top shooter for STL.

Lyric and him have been dating on and off for about 1 month now. Lyric knew about the rivalry between 63rd and 64th/65th.

She definitely knew not to fuck with Von, but also not to fuck with Namon. Everyone heard about how sneaky and street smart Von was around here.

Especially since he got out of jail 1 month ago. That nigga would tweet bout his hits, money, opps, hoes, etc. 

                               Namonn 💞

Aye shorty come over im tryna see you

                                         I cant rn, im babysittin.

Jus bring tha lil bitch ova here.

                                                               Okay bae😘.

Lyric smiled at her phone, before taking a long breathe. She knew Ashanti aint play about Zaire but aint none gon happen while they at Namon house. Aint shit be popping off that much where he stay.

Lyric got off the couch and walked gently across the living room to the stairs. She walked upstairs into his room, shaking him awake.

"Hm" Zaire responded, thinking it was his big sister.

"Come on lil boy, i got somewhere to go" Lyric said, picking him up and standing him up on the floor.

"Where we goin? Do Titi know about this?" Zaire stretched, looking at Dream.

Dream wasn't gone tell him if she did.

"Youn needa worry bout that, lets go" She grabbed his puffer coat out his closet, putting it on him. Zaire just yawned, before putting his shoes on and walking downstairs with her.

(Lyric and Dream are the same person BTW. Ionk why i used the name Dream, oh well.)

"Im hungry" Zaire looked up at Dream, really wanting some nuggets.

"You can eat when we get back" Dream walked him outside to her car.

She just buckled him in, without his booster or car seat. She then got in the driver seat, starting the car.

"Its mad brick out hea" Dream rubbed her hands together, then pulling out the driveway.

Meanwhile, Ashanti was a the party having a good time. Celine and Kamora convinced her to have a shot, which made her loose. They were sitting in the livngroom, having some shots of hennessy. 

"Girl what the fuck, ian know you got like this when you get drunk. We gotta do this more!" Kamora yelled over the music, as Ashanti was twerking on her. They had the friendship where people thought all three of them were gay since they were touchy.

"Where my clothes at..?" Ashanti questioned, looking around confused.

"They right here, oh na yo ass trippin forreal girl" Celine pulled Ashanti back on the couch they were on.

"Hold on, i gotta get me sumn to drink" Ashanti got off the couch, walking over to the full kitchen.

While walking to her destination, she bumped into someone's chest.

"What the fuc- Oh its you" Von looked down at Ashanti, grinning.

She just looked at him before, going the other way. Before she could walk away, he grabbed her arm.

"Unhand me." Ashanti looked back at him.

"Im just tryna see if ya big headed ass is igh" He gave her a stank face, rolling his eyes.

"Mhm, now can you let me go?" Ashanti tried walking back to the kitchen.

"Igh, imma come witchu. You look bout drunk as hell" Von walked behind her into the kitchen, opening the fridge.

"Whatchu need ma?" He looked back at her, while at the fridge.

"3 waters." Ashanti sat on the counter, Von cocked his head over at her.

"Damn, you THAT thirsty?" He spoke to her in a soft but still rough tone.

She just laughed before reaching out for the waters. Just as she got them, her phone rung in her jacket pocket. She looked down, grabbing it out before answering.

"Is this the sister of Zaire Macias?" The caller said in a professional but urgent voice. Ashanti's expression turned to a look of confusion.

"Yes- Well we need you here, your brother has been brought in." The caller cut her off. Ashanti slightly began to get worried, in the back you can here beeping machines and different people speaking.

What happened..?

My bad i aint been as active

My bad i aint been as active. I been needing the motivation, so i took a break. Im gonna be prewritting and posting chapters at a certain time soon. ALSO, thank you guys for 2.3k views and 172 likes on the story. I would also love to thank you guys for the support, motivation, likes, comments, etc. 

Continue to be successful, blessed, happy and elevate in life EVERYONE!!

Thoughts?

See Yall Later!!!

-𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗘𝗟𝗨𝗩𝗦𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗩𝗢𝗡𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪