Park Benches and Bleeding Heads

"Wait, Tulip is paying for this?" Dishon asked Dendra as he looked away from the Menu of the small Cafe at the corner of Kiln Street.

"Sadly yes," the purple-haired girl said, her tone and posture far different from last night, "Dendra pulled me into this as payback for 'Sleeping with you'"

"Huh, Great!" Dishon said as he looked back at the menu, "I think I'll be having an apple strudel with a Motostoke Roast, What about you two?"

"I'll be having an iced tea with a Parmesan Bagel," Dendra said before her hand reached to her belt and she released her team of Pokemon.

Four different Fighting-types appeared in around the table, immediately crowding the street.

"Falinks Falinks Falinks Links!" Her Falinks yelled as the large Fighting/Water Tauros almost stepped on them.

"Dendra! Put them back!" Tulip yelled in alarm as a Hariyama tripped onto a flower pot, sending it flying onto the floor.

"SORRY!" The Fighting-type specialist cried in alarm as three of the four Pokemon returned to their balls.

"Medicham," The last pokemon nodded her head at her trainer before jumping onto the roof and running in the direction of the Gym.

"It's too late now," Tulip sighed as she took out one of her own Pokeball's and released the 'mon inside.

"Flittle Flit!" A Small and frilly Psychic-type popped out of the ball, her little eyes looking around for her trainer before she spotted her sitting at a table with two other people.

"Hey Cleo," Tulip smiled softly at the little Flittle.

"Flittle! Flittle flit!" The small Psychic-type levitated to sit on her trainers lap.

"Aww, She's adorable," Dishon said as he looked at the tiny Pokemon.

"Flit!" The Pokemon in question preened at the attention she was getting.

"Ahem!" A voice cut into their conversation, everyone turning to look to an unamused Waiter. "I'm going to kindly ask you all to leave," He said, pointing at the potted plant that Dendra's Hariyama knocked over.

"Oh..." Dendra said, before she looked at the two other people sitting with her. "Right away," She quickly bowed in apology before dashing away, leaving Tulip and Dishon behind.

"That'll be 500 Pokebucks, by the way," The waiter said as he looked at the two remaining trainers.

"Ah yes, Of course," Dishon nodded at him before he quickly turned to Tulip, "You do have 500 bucks with you, right?"

"Who do you take me for?" Tulip bit back as she took out her trainer card to pay, "I'm a region famous model and makeup guru, of course I have the money."

"You're famous?" Dishon tilted his head.

"Wha- Of course I'm famous! Have you been living under a rock?!" Tulip yelled at him.

Dishon shrugged his shoulders before standing up from his chair and heading to the street, stopping to wait for Tulip to catch up with him before they walked away from the Cafe.

................

"Hey you!" Fanny hissed from her place around her trainers waist, "Yeah I'm talking to you!" She glared at the tiny Flittle levitating along between the two trainers.

"Yes?" Cleo the Flittle asked as she looked down at the Poison/Fire type.

"Stay away from my Human! He's mine!" Fanny hissed, her claws tightening their grip around her trainer.