Electric Day Off

I don't know why I'm doing this, but here is the summary of what's going on.

Yesterday, Orchid, My boss, told me that a group of wealthy investors are going to visit the Battle Hotel and that I should take the day off.

Seeing as she's the one who's giving me work, food, sleep, and money, I immediately took her up on the offer.

"I can get a lot of work done on my video game," I told myself at the time, something that my lovely partner who could do no harm disagreed with.

Seeing as when I woke up and got ready to spend hours coding an indie game, Fanny wouldn't allow it.

"Let us go outside," She presumably said, if her "Sal," and "Landit Sal!" were anything to go by.

But there's not much to do outside, so I quickly opened the pokemon equivalent of Google and looked for stuff to do.

"Maybe we can go to the pottery club?" I asked my white Salandit, who shook her head in refusal.

"Maybe we can check out the ancient ruins at the edge of town?" She pondered for a moment, but quickly jumped on to my lap and grabbed the mouse and keyboard instead.

She surfed the web, or at least I think she did? She just smashed her claws on the keyboard before she moved the mouse around with her tail, probably copied that technique by watching me use the computer.

After five minutes of tapping random keys, we reached a news site talking about the most recent technological developments.

"New revolutionary app?" I read the title of one of the articles on the site, clicking on it to read more, Fanny climbing on to my shoulder like a scarf to make room.

And as I continued reading the article, a thought came to me.

"This is just Twitch," Followed closely by me asking Fanny "Wanna just video blog a walk through the city?"

Suffice to say, Fanny and I found out what we were doing for our day off.

....

On the other side of Paldea, in the major city of Levincia, A young girl was hiding underneath a fort of pillows and blankets, playing a make-believe game with her Pokemon.

"Come on Agent Misdreavus, Agent Bellibolt is in great danger!" The child whisper-yelled to her starter Pokemon, the kid's unique teal and pink colored hair was tied into a large bun resembling a light bulb, courtesy of her mother.

"Miii," The ghost Pokemon cried as she floated through the impenetrable wall of cotton and wool, on her way to save secret agent Bellibolt from the evil clutches of the cunning yet beautiful Professor Luxio, who used her feminine charms to lure Agent Bellibolt into a trap!

OH NO!

But worry not! For Agent Misdreavus has a wonderful plan to save Agent Bellibolt. By using the help of her wonderful trainer, Iono "the one-and-only" and the calculating mind of the great Doctor Wattrel in order to defeat Professor Luxio and save Bellibolt, saving the world all the while.

"IONO IT'S TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL!"

A sigh of disappointment left her trainer's lips, and Misdreavus couldn't help but join her in her sour mood.

"Guess this is it guys, Bellibolt is doomed," Iono sighed as she crawled out of her pillow-fort, her words causing a squishy green Pokemon to gasp in shock and look at himself in horror.

"B-be-bellibolt?" He asked, tears threatening to run down his small eyes, causing the small bird in the room to land on the top of his head and explain to him that he isn't actually doomed, just the secret-agent make-believe version of him.