Continuation of an Inspection

Calmly tapping her fingers on the arm of her chair, Geeta waited patiently for the Gym Leader of Alfronda to meet up with her.

Perhaps she should have scheduled an appointment instead of rushing off so fast, but she's still getting the hang of being a Top Champion, she's allowed to make a few mistakes along the way.

"Indeedee?" One of the Pokemon of the gym asked her as he brought over a plate of butter cookies and a cup of tea.

"Thank you," Geeta nodded to the psychic-type Pokemon as he placed the plate in front of her before turning to take his leave.

Taking a sip from the cup, Geeta thought over how she should address the issue she needed to bring up to Lorenz.

"How good evening Twiddle," The champion perked up a bit when she heard another person speak to the Pokemon, before quickly recognizing the voice of the man.

"Excuse me," She called out to him, "Would you mind sitting with me for a few minutes?"

"Salandit?" Geeta straightened up in her chair when she heard the sound of the young man's partner Pokemon.

"Twiddle is somebody else here?" She heard him ask the Psychic-type.

"Indeedee Dee,"

Hearing the Psychic-type, the man called out to her, "Just a moment," Before quickly walking away, the sound of his footsteps echoing in the quiet halls of the Battle Hotel.

And hearing his footsteps grow farther and farther away, Geeta relaxed in her chair.

"I can wait," And with a small smile on her face, she ate one of the cookies.

...........

Closing the door to my room, I start moving about quickly.

"Fanny, Grab me some clothes!" I yell as I quickly take my shirt off and throw it to the floor, followed quickly by my pants as I stumble my way towards the bathroom, turning on the water as I get a quick shower going.

"Landit Sal!" She yelled as she quickly jumped off my waist, landed on the bed, and quickly moved to the dresser, poking small holes in the mattress as she went.

As I quickly wipe the sweat and dust off my body, My mind goes into overdrive.

"Why is this the day someone comes to the Hotel?! On the one day I'm stuck here alone!" I yell in my mind.

"I can't get Lorenz or Orchid here because they're celebrating their anniversary. I can't get Dendra because she lives with her dad! I'm doomed!!!"

Turning off the shower, I dry myself and wear the clothes that Fanny quickly picked for me before quickly exiting my room.

And promptly walked into a mountain of flowers, stumbled back in surprise, hit my head on the wall behind me, and fell to the ground.

Knocked out.

.....................

"What did you do!" The white Salandit screamed out in Pokespeak as her trainer fell to the ground in front of her, her eyes climbing over to the tall, stunned Fairy-Type Pokemon that looked down at her trainer in shock.

"I didn't do anything!" The Florges tried to defend herself, her arms moving to hide her face.

"You Did! You killed him, see!" Fanny yelled at the Florges, a claw pointing at her downed trainer.