They reached upstairs and Jin asked, "Why there are so many guards here? Whole corridor is filled with guards." Minho replied, "Umm, don't give attention to them. Come." Jin nodded and Minho took him to a room. He opened the room door and Jin entered inside. Minho also entered inside and closed the door. Minho stumbled a little feeling dizzy. Jin supported him and asked, "Are you fine?" Minho replied, "Yeah, I am just a little dizzy. Come sit."

Jin went and sat on the bed and said, "Its so good here." Minho said removing his jacket, "I can make you feel more good." "What?", Jin asked. "Ahhh!! Nothing nothing. Do you want to take a shower", asked Minho. "No I am good. I will leave in some time", said Jin. Minho hummed and sat beside Jin and asked, "Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No, actually I am gay. I like boys", said Jin. "Ohh okay. Actually I am bisexual. So....", said Minho. Jin hummed and asked, "So, at which company you works?" "I works at Lee corporations. I am the personal assistant of CEO", said Minho. "Great! You must be enjoying your job", said Jin. Minho said, "Umm, kind of.... but my boss is very strict and there's a lot of workload too."

Jin placed his hand on Minho's hand and caressed it and spoke, "Don't take stress." Minho looked at his hand and then at Jin's face. He lifted his left hand and placed it on Jin's right cheek and spoke, "You are really handsome. Your face is so pretty. Its relaxing me." Jin smiled and intertwined his fingers with Minho's and said, "You know I never met someone like you."

Minho smiled and leaned a little closer to Jin to kiss him but Jin looked away. Jin was now screaming in his head, "Was he thinking of kissing me? I will kill him surely." Just then Minho said pulling Jin out of his thoughts, "I-i am s-sorry. I didn't mean that." Jin said, "Its okay. I am not ready yet. You just relax." Minho smiled and nodded and spoke, "Thank you."

Jin looked at Minho and gently made him lay down on the bed along with himself. They both looked into each other's eyes. Then Jin spoke, "You know, I remember seeing you once in a gay club before. You were with someone else that day." Minho frowned and asked, "Umm, when and with whom?" Jin replied, "Around three to four days ago.... at Moonlight club...... during the morning time, you were carrying him on your back."

Minho suddenly felt his head spinning but still answered, "Ohh that, he... he is my bosses' younger brother.... to be exact, his half-brother." Jin's eyes widened in shock and he heard from his earpiece, "I knew it they are related." It was Namjoon. Yoongi spoke, "Hyung, ask him something more." Jin composed himself and was about to ask something more but before that Minho asked, "Why you asked about him?" Jin replied sounding a little nervous, "Because I... I wanted to know whether you are s-single or not...... umm, are you d-dating him?"

Minho caressed Jin's hair and spoke, "I am not dating him. I just had to drop him to his house that day because my boss said so. He is really spoiled." Jin nodded and asked, "So, you just takes care of him right? Since when you know him?" "Umm, just from last one and a half year. He suddenly pops out of somewhere into the lee family", said Minho.

"Ohh, so where was he before that?", asked Jin. Minho frowned and looked at Jin with his half-closed eyes and spoke, "Why are we talking about him?" Jin laughed nervously and said, "I just got curious." Jin in his mind, "Despite being drugged, his mind is still working properly."

Minho then pulled Jin towards himself and wrapped his arm around his waist and placed his head on his chest. Jin clenched his jaw and just wanted to throw him away but couldn't. Minho closed his eyes and mumbled, "My head is spinning. Your heartbeat is relaxing." Jin in his mind, "Ahhhhh! Is he going to pass out so soon?"

Jin shaked him a little and asked, "Are you fine? Hey! Are you fine?" Minho nodded his head lightly, then spoke, "I want to sleep." He snuggled into Jin more. Jin clenched his fists being frustated. Soon he felt him not moving at all. He passed out.