{ 9 } ༄ 𝐜𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 9
-------------------- ☂︎
"Do you guys have a minute to talk about something?" Hirata asked everyone with a serious look on his face. "We didn't get any points again today, and that has to change. I don't want this problem to haunt us for the rest of our time at this school, we have to do something to fix this. There is no way I wanna go all the way to graduation without earning any more points." Hirata said. "Yeah, I agree, we can't let that happen!" Karuizawa said to back up Hirata's statement. "You're right, we won't let that happen, we'll turn this around. Next month we're gonna get more points than all the other classes." Hirata said confidently. "I dont know why you keep saying we like that, seriously, you can count me out!" Sudo said in an annoyed tone as he shoved Hirata out of the way and walked out of the room.

It was quiet for a minute until Kushida tried to lighten the mood in the room. "He'll come around, let's not worry too much about it!" "Yeah, you're right Kushida." Hirata said.

"Why is he always being so stubborn." Horikita said. "Yeah, Hirata was just stating some facts." You said. "That's just his nature, I guess." Ayanokoji said to answer Horikita's question. "Well, his nature doesn't suit me." Horikita said with a disapproving look on her face. "Let's just not worry about it for now like Kushida said." You said. "Fine by me." Horikita said.

(Timeskip to lunch)

"Hey, we're best friends right, so you gotta help me out! Buy me this new game for five thousand points!" You heard someone say that as you walked by to get to your seat. "Haha, it's actually so funny, I spent all my points on accessories so i'm totally broke now! I was thinking of borrowing a couple of points from all the girls in class to buy the essentials, you're one of my best friends aren't you?" You overheard someone say as you walked by.

As you arrived at your desk, you noticed that both Ayanokoji and Horikita were absent. 'Well, this certainly feels lonely.' You thought as you were reaching in your bag for your lunchbox. 'I wonder where they are, they're normally in the classroom at lunch time. Especially Horikita.' You thought as you ate one of your sandwiches.

By the time you finished eating your lunch, about 10 minutes already passed by, you still had a while so decided to look for Ayanokoji and Horikita.

As you exited your classroom you saw a familiar face. "Y/n"? The pinkish blonde haired girl said as she approached you. "Hey Ichinose, how are you?" You asked her with a little smile. "I'm good, and you?" Ichinose asked in her usual cheery demeanour. "Yeah me too, have you by any chance seen Ayanokoji or Horikita?" You asked. She put her index finger on her chin as she thought about it for a second. "I think I saw them heading for the cafeteria about 10 minutes ago they might still be there." "Thanks Ichinose, see you later!" You said as you waved at her while you walked away in the direction of the cafeteria. "See ya!" Ichinose said.

As you arrived at the cafeteria you started walking around scanning the people around as you were looking for two specific people. After a minute of searching you quickly found Ayanokoji and Horikita seated at a table, only Ayanokoji was eating.

"Hey you guys, I was searching all over the school for you!" You said as you got their attention. "Why didn't you message me, I would've told you where we were." Ayanokoji said. "My bad, I forgot that was an option!" You said a little embarrassed by your actions. You then joined them at the table, sitting across from them. "What were you guys talking about?" You asked.

"About creating a seperate study group for Sudo, Yamauchi and Ike." Ayanokoji said. "That's a really good idea! But would they willingly participate in that?" You asked with a concerned expression on your face. "We'll see what happens." Ayanokoji answered. "It would be a big help if you could help us make this study group happen." Ayanokoji said. "If Horikita is okay with it, then I don't mind." You said, looking at Horikita for an answer. "Ayanokoji is right, it would be nice if you were to assist us." Horikita said as she crossed her arms.

(Timeskip after class)

As you were packing your stuff, you saw Yamauchi still in the classroom along with Ike, so you approached them. "Hey Y/n, do you need anything?" Yamauchi said as he noticed you approaching. "Horikita wanted me to ask you guys if you would like to join a study group with Horikita, Ayanokoji and me!" You said with a smile. "Well, I wouldn't mind coming since you asked." Yamauchi said as he rubbed the back of his head with a hint of a blush on his face. "How about you Ike?" You asked with the same smile. "Y-yeah I wouldn't mind coming either!" Ike said, a little too fast. "Alright, see you guys then!" You said as you walked away and waved.

-------------------- ☂︎