{ 7 } ༄ 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐬

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 7
-------------------- ✍︎
You went to school day in and day out trying to spend the smallest amount of points you could everyday. Your classmates on the other hand blew through their monthly allowance everyday, showed close to no discipline at all and never payed attention in class. And before you knew it, May 1st arrived.

You hurried to your class since you overslept, once you arrived at the door of your classroom your class you noticed that miss Chabashira wasn't there yet so you went in and sat down in the back. "Huh? What's going on?" You heard one of the girls say. "Huh? Yours hasn't either?" You heard one of the boys in your class say "What's the deal here?" You heard another girl say. You were clueless as to what they were talking about. "What is everyone talking about?" You asked Horikita since you sit next to her. "They are talking about our monthly allowance." Horikita said. You checked your phone and looked at your points. "Nothing has been added." You said as you stared at your points. "Something fishy is going on here." Horikita said. "Definitely." You agreed.

Miss Chabashira came in. "Take your seats class, morning homeroom begins now." Miss Chabashira said strictly as she walked towards her desk holding a roll of paper. "Hey teacher, nobody here has gotten any points yet. It's the first of the month, shouldn't they have already been refilled by now?" A boy in your class asked after he raised his hand. "Of course, this month's allotment has already been distributed." Miss Chabashira said to answer his question. "Uhh, mine aren't there." The boy said as he looked back to his friends to confirm his argument. "As I said, the points have been allocated, I am certain about that." Miss Chabashira said as she crossed her arms. "And I know for a fact that this class has not been overlooked by the administration." Miss Chabashira added. "What about our points? No one in this class got any." Another boy said.

The teacher went quiet for a while and everyone started talking about how no one from this class got points. "A whole class comprised of morons, you're all pathetic." Miss Chabashira said with the intention of mocking everyone. Everyone was surprised by Miss Chabashira's mocking words, some even talked back, but Miss Chabashira did not get fazed by any of that. "A combined total of ninety-eight tardies and absences, three hundred and ninety-one documented cases of cellphone use and talking during instruction. Impressive figures for the first month of the school year. At this school, your grades and performance valuations aren't handed out, they're reflected in your monthly points allotment, your unconscionable behavior and that alone, has resulted in the withholding of your points allowance for this month, the points alloted to this class comes out to a total of 𝘇𝗲𝗿𝗼." Miss Chabashira said.

'Good thing I saved up my points.' You thought as you sighed in relief. "Wait, hang on, that's not fair, you should have told us!" The same boy from before said as he looked concerned for his self. "Did it never occur to you to question your circumstances? You're only children, why would you be given such a big amount of points? Didn't you think there'd be a catch? Your assumptions were wrong and now you must all pay the price." Miss Chabashira paused and then continued again. "If you did have doubts, why then did you refuse to act upon them? I told you on the first day of class, didn't I? I was perfectly clear, this school judges students on merit alone, so, as it stands now, we think you're all garbage. You're worth 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 so you get 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴." Miss Chabashira said strictly.
-------------------- ✍︎