{ 1 } ༄ 𝐛𝐮𝐬

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 1
-------------------- ☕︎
You wake up to hearing your loud ass alarm. You sat up and sighed, "ugh, I'm too tired to get uuup...". With a loud sigh you lied back down on your bed and stared at the ceiling for a little while before sitting up once again to get out of bed.

You got out of bed and started walking to the bathroom. You felt shivery as you walked up the stairs.

After your refreshing shower you looked at your new uniform, "It looks alright, I guess?.." You then went to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast for yourself since you're starving.
You thought about how your first day at high school would be and if you would meet anyone you would actually enjoy talking to.
'Just try to get a good start y/n.'

You finished eating and went back to the bathroom to be stopped by your parents. "We're going to miss you so much y/n!.." they hugged you tightly as tears of joy dropped from their eyes.
You then hugged your parents back. "Don't worry, I'll visit at winter break!" You then let eachother go. "Since you're going to get your own dorm, we won't see you as much as we do now." They said with sad faces. You hugged them once more and then went to the bathroom to brush your teeth.

Once you were done your parents gave you one last hug and some money.
"And remember, no boys!" Your dad said.
"I know, I know.." you said.
You then said your last goodbyes to your parents and picked up your bag.

You opened the front door of the house and felt a cold but nice breeze.
You walked to the bus station and waited for the bus, after a few minutes you saw the bus coming, you went in and sat down on an empty spot next to the window.
You looked around the bus and saw a lot of people with the same uniform as you.
'These sure are a lot of people.' You thought as you looked around.

After a while you watched an old lady enter the bus, a girl with the same uniform went up to a blonde boy sitting on a priority seat. "Could you give up your seat to this old lady?". She asked. He then started giving a speech about how he doesn't have to give up the seat just because he's young. The girl then told him that the old lady is in a bad condition from what she could see, he couldn't care less and then involved the other people on the bus. "Besides, what about those sitting on the other seats?" The old lady then reassured her that she was fine.

She then turned towards the crowd and asked: "Would any of you be willing to give up your seat?".
You then noticed a brown haired boy looking at a black haired girl, you stared at both of them for no particular reason until the brown haired boy turned towards you because he noticed that you were staring.
You then turned your gaze elsewhere, hoping he wouldn't mind the fact you were staring at them.
After a few seconds a woman said "Um, you can have mine..!". And got up from her seat as the girl thanked her.

You then started staring at the view out of the window, you saw beautiful sparkling water with a clear blue sky.

After a while the bus was finally at your new school, you stepped out of the bus and stared at the big building infront of you. 'This place might aswell just be a whole ass city.'
You then noticed the black haired girl talking to the brown haired boy.
They didn't talk for a long time, she seemed to be annoyed. The girl noticed me staring but didn't mind me as she walked towards the school and swung her hair back.

You then approached the boy.
"Do you know her?" You asked as you watched the girl walk away.
"Who are you?" He asked as he turned his head to look at me.
"L/n Y/n, you?" You asked as you turn to look at him aswell.
"I am Ayanokoji Kiyotaka" He says with a neutral look.
"Nice to meet you, Ayanokoji" You say as you gaze back at the school. "Well, I am going in now, see ya!"

And that is how your life as a student began.
-------------------- ☕︎