{ 6 } ༄ 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 6
-------------------- 𖦹
As you were eating you heard a noise in your back, you looked at the place the noise came from, and to your surprise you saw: Kushida?!

"Hey Kushida!" You greeted her. "Hi Y/n! What are you doing out here this late?" Kushida asked you with her usual cheery smile. "I could ask you the same thing." You said. "Oh, I'm just out here for some fresh air!" Kushida said. "I just came from the convenience store." You said. "Kushida, you can sit down if you want to." You said as you moved to one side. "Thank you Y/n!" She said as she sat down next to you. "Kushida, may I have your phone number?" You asked. "Yes, of course!" She answered and reached for her phone to give you her number.

After she gave her number you asked her a question. "How is the: 'becoming friends with everyone' plan coming along?" You asked as you chuckled. "I have a lot friends, but Horikita still doesn't want to be friends with me." She said with a sad expression on her face. "Maybe there is a reason she is so unwilling of being your friend?" You asked. "I don't know what the reason could be! I just want to be friends with Horikita that's all!" Kushida slightly yelled. "Sorry, I didn't mean to yell." Kushida said. "Don't worry about it." You reassured Kushida.

"I think i'm going to head back to my dorm now." You said. "Oh, okay! Have a good night!" Kushida said. "Good night to you too!" You said as you stood up and started walking away. After a few minutes you heard banging on the fences that stop you from falling into the river. 'That can't be Kushida, right?' You thought. "I HATE HORIKITA!" You heard from a distance. 'That surely sounds like Kushida.' You thought to yourself. 'Maybe I should not interfere with that.' You thought to yourself as you started walking back to your dorm again.

As you arrived at the front door of your dorm you opened the door revealing your room. You stepped inside and closed the door behind you. You grabbed some comfy clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After your shower you checked your phone and you got a message from Kushida. "After you left, you didn't hear anything, right?" Kushida texted you. "Nope, nothing unusual!" You texted back knowing you heard too much.

After you put your phone away you turned off all the lights and plug your phone as to charge it. After that you got into bed and thought about Kushida and Horikita. 'Something is definitely going on between Kushida and Horikita.' You thought before you fell asleep.

(Timeskip to the next day)

The next day it was Sunday, aka your free day. You planned to do nothing but sleep and laze around your dorm all day, so you slept until like 2PM. You woke up and chose not to eat breakfast, since its already 2 PM. You went to take a quick shower and after your shower you sat on your bed and started watching videos on your phone. After a while of watching videos you went to the kitchen to drink some water and as you walked back to your bed your bell rang.

'Ugh.' You thought as you went over to the door and opened up. "Hello, Y/n. Horikita said as soon as you opened up. "Hey, what are you doing here?" You asked. "I was bored so I chose to come here." Horikita said. "I thought we weren't friends?" You said in a teasing tone. "We aren't, i'm just visiting a classmate." Horikita said. "Right, whatever you say." You said not taking her seriously.

"Well, come in I guess!" You said as you stepped out of the way so Horikita could enter your dorm. "You barely have anything in your dorm, that's unexpected of you." Horikita said with a surprised expression. "I mean, I don't really need anything other than basic human needs." You said as you shrugged. "Yeah, I guess." Horikita agreed.

"Where did you go yesterday?" Horikita said as she changed the subject. "Are you stalking me or what?" You said. "No, I just heard you going out at night time because I live next to you, it wasn't intentional." Horikita explained. "Aw, are you concerned about me then?" You teased. "Nothing of the sort." Horikita said. "Well, I just went to get a snack because I was too lazy to cook myself something." You said. "I see." Horikita said. "I also ran into Kushida on the way." You added. "That's odd." Horikita said. You were debating on if you should tell her what you overheard that night.

"Why was Kushida out at that time?" Horikita asked. "For some fresh air is what she said." You said to answer her question. "Why do you dislike Kushida so much?" You suddenly asked. "I do not feel the need to tell you." Horikita said. You sighed and just accepted it.

"Why did you come over?" You asked. "I figured you might be lonely today, so I had no other choice than to keep you company." Horikita said with a sympathetic look on her face. "How kind of you." You said with an annoyed smile etched on your face.

After a while of conversing with Horikita it got pretty late.

"It's getting late and considering we have school tomorrow, I should get a decent amount of sleep." Horikita said as she looked at the time. "Yeah, you're right, I should get some sleep too." You said. You then walked Horikita to the door. "Have a good night, Horikita!" You said as Horikita stepped out of your dorm. "You too." She said and walked to her door as you closed your door.
-------------------- 𖦹